Photo

SpacemanDan's Zelda Classic Let's Plays

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#91 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

It was mostly because I'm not terribly familiar with where everything is like I am with the 1st quest. As for bombs, I just tend to have bad luck when it comes to them when I actually need them. (I have been lucky some times, but not often apparently. >_<)

Thanks for the kind words! And of course, thanks for watching. icon_smile.gif

#92 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

Welp, I'm nearly done with Master Quest (that is, editing and uploading the videos. The recording has looong been done) Many updates were made since I last posted. Playlists will be updated shortly as well. :3 It ends of with the completion of level 7.

I also finished recording Engage to Zeldawock, so that'll be coming around once Master Quest is uploaded. icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Now finished Somewhere In Between

#93 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

And Master Quest is done! All parts are up for viewing. Apologies that took me so long to actually get uploaded. My start date on that was in March... >_<

Anyway, later today I'll be starting up Engage to Zeldawock! I'm in the process of editing it right now, so it should be up later in the day provided Disgaea doesn't take a billion years to upload.

#94 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Good to see that MQ BS wrapped up! That game has some tricky dungeons.

#95 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

Indeed. Like I mentioned in the finale, I had to resort to looking at the maps to figure out what I was doing at a few points. ._. That also maaay have something to do with the fact that I wanted to wrap things up without taking another eternity to do so. X3

And Engage to Zeldawock is a goooo! icon_biggrin.gif

(Not so) Fun fact - in the first video, there was actually about an hour of footage. Most of it got cut, as I died way more than I probably should have. It's not easy by any means, but I still love this quest.

I estimate the LP will last about 3-4 videos. 'tis short but great fun! icon_biggrin.gif Playlist and such will be going up shortly.

#96 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

I watched the first video, and was very amused. A bit conflicted by the fact that you already knew about the boss's souls and the trick to getting the best ending (The sadistic part of me wanted to see suffering) but it's an amusing LP nonetheless. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

#97 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

When I heard there were multiple endings ranging from good to bad, I kinda figured that collecting these dark souls would be a bad idea. Though if anything, by not grabbing them, it only gets harder for the later parts. Well, until level 4. icon_biggrin.gif But I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. icon_smile.gif

Also, I only knew part of how to get the good ending. So I didn't manage it my first try. icon_wink.gif

#98 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

Today begins Somewhere In Between. It's currently uploading, and will be for another hour or so. But it's finally going up. icon_smile.gif There's 3 videos planned, though I don't go for 100%. I should mention that I'm going into this one completely blind.

#99 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

Yay, Somewhere In Between! I love watching Let's Plays of my quests. I'll be hitting the refresh button very often for the next hour or so.

Also, I'm sorry for not putting something horribly cruel in just for you Dan. icon_frown.gif

#100 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:31 AM

100% isn't really that hard to get(Though I think I got 100% when I played...)

#101 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

I was actually just really interested in where things were going, so I wasn't terribly concerned about getting 100%. Though I may have gotten 100% and not known. I 'unno. X3

Also, first video up as of sometime in the stupid-early morning. icon_smile.gif

#102 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

And now all of Somewhere In Between is uploaded! icon_biggrin.gif Hopefully my reaction to that ending satisfies a certain somebody. ):< icon_deformed.gif

It may be a little bit before ZC videos start back up - I actually don't have anything in my video backlog. >_< Though I do have a few ideas on what I'll tackle next. We'll see though.

#103 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

And here I thought you getting killed grabbing the green heart was gonna be the hilight of the LP. It didn't seem like it could get much better, when suddenly, bam! The ending. Your reaction was perfect. Thanks for LPing it!

#104 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

keep them coming, please!

#105 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. icon_smile.gif

I sorta started recording the next one, though it'll be awhile before I actually get it edited together. (The commentary will be done in post. There's a very good reason for this, as I'll be cutting the videos up a lot and it may make for some choppy [no pun intended] commentary)

In the mean time, I may take up another shorter quest, as I don't want to start a larger quest until I'm done with Disgaea's main game. (As I'd like to spend more time recording that, though there isn't much left.)

Any suggestions for something on the shorter side?

EDIT: Well, I've got VoidRunner that I meant to play. May as well make that time now. icon_razz.gif Other suggestions still welcome though. icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users