• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#91 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 03:02 PM

Umm the curve on the mountain tiles nees to get curved up
A little bit though. The combos of the mountain tiles need to get corrected also.
They look really weird and annoying to look at like that.
Other than that , great tileset I suppose.

#92 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

Well, I have made some great progress. I replaced the right slash tiles to be corrected, just about finished items, and the weapons / misc area. Its coming quite nice, but dont expect to see a beta soon. What I am going to do is, make a short little quest ( BS overworld ) and something......but that will be the beta.

#93 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:40 PM

Ok so I found a BIG bo-bo in the tileset. The reason the mountain tiles were looking tacky was due to the brown I forgot to recolor when I made a new palette. But I fixed it now, and it looks way better and....nice.

#94 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

Still looking good though Lord Ike, even if something is goofed up. icon_biggrin.gif

#95 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:37 PM

guess I'll do an updated beta....

=============================
Beta 4.8
Change log

. Item section has been complete ALMOST, I just need a few more weapon / misc tiles to go, then I name the....chart.
. Added new Castle tiles, the old LttP ones werent my thing.
. Changed the Main Trees ( Scent ) to the regular tree tiels, and so yeah...
. Meow
. Fixed a major palette bo bo, I fixed up the brown in cset 3 that made the mountains look clashing.
=============================
Please use buil 910.

I would like to know your comment. Please tell me, I am curious in what the oublic thinks of the new beta.

#96 lucas92

lucas92

Defender

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

Hmm, there is a need of more dungeon entrances... I love the water though. A mix of GB and pure. I love the palettes too. Maybe you could include some LTTP dungeon sets? NewFirst had some... In fact, I think you should include all the LTTP dungeon sets (antic, normal, ganon tower, iced, etc). They would make a perfect addition. Or how about including some GB graphics, but with updated colours (recoloured, etc)?

I think it will be a great tileset. Add even more palettes too. icon_smile.gif

#97 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:29 PM

Hmmm.....I was going to add the LTTP ones....and some custome made LTTP like dungeons. but for now, Im gonna finish up the houses and then its off to caves.

#98 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

So guess how much time that took me to create the cave tiles. Cmon, anyone? 3 minuetes. Yup, no lie. Buut, the thing is, the cave set currently uses one palette, and I need some ideas on what to do for the other two csets. I really need your help....
IPB Image
Yeah I know it looks kinda bad in color, but thats what seperate palettes are for. Like Ice caves, deep, mossy....that just gave me an idea.

#99 lucas92

lucas92

Defender

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:24 PM

How about the decoration for the cave? That could use the other csets?

#100 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

Yeah, I was thinking rocks, ......but that sall I can think of for the othr csets. I just dont know what to add......

#101 lucas92

lucas92

Defender

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

Candles, treasures, all the decoration for dungeons, etc. Water, lava, vegetation would be also good (vines on the cave wall).

#102 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

Yeah I was thinking that.....mineing stuff, tracks, wooden things to hold up the cave, vines. Ok I got it now, thank you lucas o' 92

Huzzah I pwn. Easy, and I found uses for the palettes. Completly custom.
IPB Image
IPB Image
Still got a bit more to go, and some more tiles. Still, I love feedback, good or bad.

Edited by Lord Ike, 03 January 2009 - 08:45 PM.

#103 Ninjax3

Ninjax3

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:38 PM

Mistake Of 1# Screen is

a tree trunk is white.It took me 7 second for me to figure that out! ReallY!

#104 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

Oh wow. That was a long time ago. And, if you didnt notcie, That wasnt the mistake. The grass tile was unwalkable when it should of been. The white trunk is on purpose.
IPB Image
Man I made some great progress today. Yeah yeah yeha, I am gonna go back and edit the whole set of saves before I move on to a next set, I always do that.

#105 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

Saw more than a couple tiles in those last few shots that need recoloring...

Planning on putting any detail on the pit tiles? Having just solid black there doesn't seem right.

Edited by Zenith, 03 January 2009 - 10:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users