759 replies to this topic

#91 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE(DavidReinold @ Oct 30 2011, 11:56 AM) View Post

*skips whoever happens to ninja*
You're banned for watching FluttershyElsa's "MLP Randomness #3" video.

You're banned because I have no clue what you just said and had to google that entire sentence.

#92 Banjo7J

Banjo7J

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:25 PM

You're banned for googling the entire sentence instead of just the video name.

QUOTE(Fireblast124 @ Oct 30 2011, 06:11 PM) View Post

YOU ARE ALL BANNED

BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST COSTUME EVER!

You're banned for making me think you had a new avatar, making me Ctrl + F5.

QUOTE(DavidReinold @ Oct 30 2011, 05:56 PM) View Post

*skips whoever happens to ninja*
You're banned for watching FluttershyElsa's "MLP Randomness #3" video.

You're banned because Jesus Christ, your new avatar gave me a fright. I know that sounds stupid, but it was because when I Ctrl + F5'd, it scrolled down to where I was before the images had loaded up, so when they were loaded, it was scrolled to a different point, that point being your post. And after I seen that Fireblast had the same avatar as before, I wasn't expecting anyone else to have a new one. And yes, I do know that that doesn't help and it still sounds stupid.

#93 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE(Banjo7J @ Oct 30 2011, 02:25 PM) View Post
You're banned because Jesus Christ, your new avatar gave me a fright. I know that sounds stupid, but it was because when I Ctrl + F5'd, it scrolled down to where I was before the images had loaded up, so when they were loaded, it was scrolled to a different point, that point being your post. And after I seen that Fireblast had the same avatar as before, I wasn't expecting anyone else to have a new one. And yes, I do know that that doesn't help and it still sounds stupid.
You're banned for being frightened of my avatar for all the wrong reasons. Try "Pinkie Pie is Buffalo Bill".

#94 Banjo7J

Banjo7J

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

>Frightened of something for wrong reasons
>(What I assume is) A fanfic revolving around Pinkie Pie
>User title mentions cupcakes

...I don't like where this is heading. Anyway, you're banned because I'm not frightnened anymore, it just gave me a fright when I first saw it because I wasn't expecting it, is all. Sort of a "Whoa what the s**t" moment. Now I just find it odd.

#95 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

You're banned because you left some stuff out.
QUOTE(Banjo7J @ Oct 30 2011, 02:40 PM) View Post
>Frightened of something for wrong reasons
>(What I assume is) A fanfic revolving around Pinkie Pie
>User title mentions cupcakes
>read "Cupcakes" (the fanfic being referenced)
>Be scared s***less
>Profit!

http://www.equestria...y-cupcakes.html
Read at your own risk. But at the absolute least, read the description of it.

Edited by DavidReinold, 30 October 2011 - 02:48 PM.

#96 Banjo7J

Banjo7J

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

You're banned because I already know (or at least have a general idea of) what happens in Cupcakes, and it is for that reason that I will never read it.

EDIT:No, wait, I worded that kind of badly. It's not because I've had it spoiled for me that I'm not going to read it, it's because I know what to expect, and I don't like what I expect.

Edited by Banjo7J, 30 October 2011 - 03:18 PM.

#97 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Your Banned Cuz For the love of all things that are holy, DO NOT READ IT!
It will ruin Your love of eating cupcakes And You'll never be able to look At Pinkie or Rainbow The same way again

#98 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

You're banned for partaking in a conversation about MLP. I thought you were through with it?

*runs*

#99 Banjo7J

Banjo7J

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

You're banned for raising a good point.

QUOTE(Ventus @ Oct 30 2011, 09:03 PM) View Post

Your Banned Cuz For the love of all things that are holy, DO NOT READ IT!
It will ruin Your love of eating cupcakes And You'll never be able to look At Pinkie or Rainbow The same way again

OK, wait, now I'm confused. But at the same time, I'm not sure I want you to clarify...Dammit, I must now remain confused.

#100 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

You're banned because Pinkie Pie dissects Rainbow Dash and uses her as a cupcake ingredient. </discussion>

#101 Banjo7J

Banjo7J

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:20 PM

You're banned because, dammit, I said I'll just have to remain confused. But I suppose it is better than what I thought happened. I thought that
Spoiler

Also, thanks for specifically using the word "dissect", that really hellps, y'know?

#102 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:32 PM

Skips Banjo7J
QUOTE(DR)
You're banned for partaking in a conversation about MLP. I thought you were through with it?*runs*

Your banned Just cause i'm though with "For Now" Doesn't mean I cant talk about past events of my brony hood icon_deformed.gif

#103 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Oct 30 2011, 05:32 PM) View Post
Your banned Just cause i'm though with "For Now" Doesn't mean I cant talk about past events of my brony hood icon_deformed.gif
You're banned because adding the "For now" clause also allows you to resume at a later date. Which I hope you do, since episodes 7 will be about Rainbow Dash finding a pet (aka future best episode ever) and episode 8 will be about Rainbow Dash getting shown up by a masked pegasus from another city (future-future best episode ever).

You never know; you might not get anything out of re-watching episodes but I bet you could still find some novelty in just checking out the new episodes. It's no different from how I see Zelda; I'm kind of off Zelda, and have been for about a year and a half, and I don't see that changing in the near future, but I still plan on picking up a copy of Skyward Sword and playing it just because it's new.

Nothing wrong with keeping up with something that doesn't hold much interest for you anymore. Hell, I keep up on the manga of Naruto and I HATE Naruto.

Edited by DavidReinold, 30 October 2011 - 08:46 PM.

#104 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

Your banned cuz you are sorta Right
I Might Keep up at random points in time..But I'm Not Planing my life around Mlp though
Like before..
Edit: And by that i mean I'm Not going to break my neck to watch the show anymore
Like when i blew off my sisters wedding icon_lol.gif

Edited by Ventus, 30 October 2011 - 10:09 PM.

#105 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Oct 30 2011, 10:06 PM) View Post

Your banned cuz you are sorta Right
I Might Keep up at random points in time..But I'm Not Planing my life around Mlp though
Like before..
Edit: And by that i mean I'm Not going to break my neck to watch the show anymore
Like when i blew off my sisters wedding icon_lol.gif

D:

You're banned because if you did that for the show, let me be the first to say that you didn't stop being a brony, you just went from being a militant brony to being an ordinary brony.

Edited by DavidReinold, 31 October 2011 - 07:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users