415 replies to this topic

#61 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE(durbano77 @ Apr 7 2013, 12:17 PM) View Post

Where's the shop?

Just one screen south of Level 2. You'll need to take a somewhat roundabout path to get to it, though.

#62 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

I can't find a way (the jump-able path) past this room and am here with no key. Any help? Right picture top room.

Edit: Given enough time and practice in each room you can finally get through (at least that is what it takes for me). So it is good that you don't answer right away, I finally got through this room.

IPB Image

Edited by Mister Snooze, 07 April 2013 - 03:00 PM.

#63 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

What is the secret here
IPB Image

and Here, can't solve this one
IPB Image

....and going in the other direction in the dungeon, the windrobes, really????? Just stand in the door and patiently shoot forever?

"Just grumbling", Snooze said and went back to the game.

#64 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

The block puzzle cannot be solved without stepping on the reset tile do that you can push the 4-way block outward.

#65 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Apr 7 2013, 02:43 PM) View Post

What is the secret here
IPB Image

This destroyed the triangle rock two screens south, so that you can get into that dungeon. Each of the three halls of Grayzone opens one of three dungeons in the Dark World. The item on the floor outside each hall tells you what item you need to break the seal at the end.

#66 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

I have some questions here but something has happend with my home computer. The buttons at the bottom of the page " FAST REPLY, ADD REPLY and NEW TOPIC " have dissapeared. I can´t write in the forum. I´m writing this message from another computer. It must have to do with the settings but I can´t figure out what to do. Any idea ? icon_confused.gif

#67 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hey hey hey guys! PureZC's last update on the old software went up yesterday and Quest is now in the database!
http://www.purezc.co...e=quests&id=373

Like it? Hate it? Why not give it a rating and let your voice be heard?

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Apr 7 2013, 03:43 PM) View Post

....and going in the other direction in the dungeon, the windrobes, really????? Just stand in the door and patiently shoot forever?
That branch is actually a lot easier than it looks. See windrobes have this nasty little habit of dropping clocks...Very frequently.

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Apr 8 2013, 07:49 AM) View Post

I have some questions here but something has happend with my home computer. The buttons at the bottom of the page " FAST REPLY, ADD REPLY and NEW TOPIC " have dissapeared. I can´t write in the forum. I´m writing this message from another computer. It must have to do with the settings but I can´t figure out what to do. Any idea ? icon_confused.gif
Is it maybe something to do with your browser's window size? I've noticed some oddities when working with small windows. Have you tried on a different browser?

Edited by Moosh, 08 April 2013 - 09:12 AM.

#68 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE(Evan20000 @ Apr 7 2013, 03:53 PM) View Post

The block puzzle cannot be solved without stepping on the reset tile do that you can push the 4-way block outward.

R for reset, duh, why didn't I think of that? icon_lol.gif

And windrobes, yes they did finally drop a clock after I managed to kill all of them from the door and then only had their spawn to deal with, but that happens, no? icon_lol.gif icon_naughty.gif

I guess if you didn't get a little frustrated once in a while it wouldn't be a good game. It makes you feel like you really accomplished something when you finally do.

#69 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

Right now, I'm only able to post on this thread in firefox. Perhaps others can remedy the non-posting capability of Internet Explorer by temporarily switching browsers. Can't view any pics on the thread in IE, either. I'm assuming all the updating at purezc is the reason, and the problem will pass when updating is done? icon_unsettled.gif

Edited by arieltap, 08 April 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#70 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Is there a place where you can buy arrows? I have to have them in Pitfall and I have gone around the whole dark world killing every enemy and I picked up exactly 1 arrow. I am spending a lot of time doing this and feel it is a weakness in the game. Perhaps you could have more enemies drop arrows if they are to be required or you could have a shop.

Oddly enough this is a game stopper for me because I cannot go any further without arrows. Snooze goes off to keep killing all enemies in the game, ever hopeful.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 08 April 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#71 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

Trust me, once you beat Pitfall, it won't be an issue anymore. icon_wink.gif That said, I can't think of anywhere off the top of my head to buy them... have you maybe tried abusing tall grass/cuttable shrubs/etc. in the light world?

#72 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Apr 8 2013, 03:08 PM) View Post

Is there a place where you can buy arrows? I have to have them in Pitfall and I have gone around the whole dark world killing every enemy and I picked up exactly 1 arrow. I am spending a lot of time doing this and feel it is a weakness in the game. Perhaps you could havem ore enemies drop arrows if they are to be required or you could have a shop.

This was a major oversight on my part. See I gave the arrows out very close to the infinite arrow upgrade so being the quest designer I never ran out and being a bit dense the thought never really crossed my mind that arrows are a fairly rare drop. I'm going to add an arrow shop in a future update. In the meantime would you like me to PM you level 1 cheat so you can get them back.

Edited by Moosh, 08 April 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#73 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Apr 8 2013, 03:27 PM) View Post

Trust me, once you beat Pitfall, it won't be an issue anymore. icon_wink.gif That said, I can't think of anywhere off the top of my head to buy them... have you maybe tried abusing tall grass/cuttable shrubs/etc. in the light world?

Thanks Russ, you have been so helpful. I have done that and am still doing it but not much luck still only 1 arrow.

#74 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

Arrows aren't in the grass dropset. That's something else I need to add in an update. You want that cheat, Mister Snooze? I think you've put up with enough BS to warrant using it. Once again I'm really sorry about this...

#75 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(Moosh @ Apr 8 2013, 03:48 PM) View Post

Arrows aren't in the grass dropset. That's something else I need to add in an update. You want that cheat, Mister Snooze? I think you've put up with enough BS to warrant using it. Once again I'm really sorry about this...

Oh my goodness, just run past those guys (can't worry about what they give you) I've got the key and now I've got the unlimited q......so on I go... icon_lol.gif

But then something else happens (wouldn't you know) Moosh's way...yep Moosh's way, but what the heck is Moosh's way? It illudes me. I can't even open the first door.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 08 April 2013 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users