The legend of Zelda, the new begining

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

How do you master this "edge of screen" trick? Can you explain, because I'm still getting the living hell beat out of me; I'm finding that in order to slash I still have to stand far enough into the screen where I'm still vulnerable.

I try to use the hook shot, but it doesn't always want to stun these buggers...and all it takes is two contacts from these death machines and I'm history.

#62 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Feb 14 2010, 09:53 PM) View Post

How do you master this "edge of screen" trick? Can you explain, because I'm still getting the living hell beat out of me; I'm finding that in order to slash I still have to stand far enough into the screen where I'm still vulnerable.

I try to use the hook shot, but it doesn't always want to stun these buggers...and all it takes is two contacts from these death machines and I'm history.

Hi! I think my friend ""cosmofield" put a note on this at post #39 you may take a look

#63 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:18 AM

Well, I don't know it there's much to learn, you only can slash them from the side, not a front attack.

One image may give more than my poor explanations icon_biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Edited by cosmofield, 15 February 2010 - 06:51 AM.

#64 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

Hmm,,,Is this the end of the quest ? - When I enter to the left I´ll be back in Hyrule Castle in light world. Anyway, I really liked this quest, nice overworlds and dungeons. Two more good things is the overworld map and the many save points. So far it is a five star quest for me. BUT it is to hard. Windrobes, Batrobes, Whiterobs, Firerobs, Wizzrobes in same room, that is too much. And all these dead knights. So I´ll give you four stars for this. And your language is no problem for me, just charming with all wrong spellings. Who said that the english must be perfect. There are many times that I can´t find words in the dictionary that is used by english talking people and sometimes I have problem to understand what is written in this forum and in the quests.
Thank you Angrud for this nice quest. I hope we will see more of your works later ( and for all those claiming people about the language, maybe you should do your next quest in french, il serait plus facile pour moi icon_heh.gif )
IPB Image

Edited by Lukaz, 15 February 2010 - 02:04 PM.

#65 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

Agree somewhat!, I'll give four for this quest as lukaz said" I like the English he write - good enough for me
But don't you make your next quest in french or I'll be in trouble - once I lived among Haitian peoples but forgot the creole
And please your next quest,, don't make so hard - is just a game to enjoy, no a war "
good thing you used all original music from Zelda on this quest - that bring some nostalgic while playing --thanks for this quest
- icon_biggrin.gif
--

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Feb 15 2010, 11:33 AM) View Post

Hmm,,,Is this the end of the quest ? - When I enter to the left I´ll be back in Hyrule Castle in light world. Anyway, I really liked this quest, nice overworlds and dungeons. Two more good this is the overworld map and the many save points. So far it is a five star quest for me. BUT it is to hard. Windrobes, Batrobes, Whiterobs, Firerobs, Wizzrobes in same room, that is too much. And all these dead knights. So I´ll give you four stars for this. And your language is no problem for me, just charming with all wrong spellings. Who said that the english must be perfect. There are many times that I can´t find words in the dictionary that is used by english talking people and sometimes I have problem to understand what is written in this forum and in the quests.
Thank you Angrud for this nice quest. I hope we will see more of your works later ( and for all those claiming people about the language, maybe you should do your next quest in french icon_heh.gif )
IPB Image

#66 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:41 PM

The death knights....some screens you can stand horizontal (in the corner) and use hammer to kill these bastards...a well-placed super bomb does the trick too....don't know if someone can help me or not....I have 15 3/4 hearts...need that last piece.well. here is what I do know...I collected 11 from the light world...and 8 from the dark world...didn't get any from the dark ice area even though Rufio or Coolio (or what ever his name is) his shack had a heart emblem on the roof...any ideas?? The castle area (dark) loaded with death knights, any of those screens provide a heart piece??

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 15 February 2010 - 01:41 PM.

#67 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Feb 15 2010, 12:41 PM) View Post

The death knights....some screens you can stand horizontal (in the corner) and use hammer to kill these bastards...a well-placed super bomb does the trick too....don't know if someone can help me or not....I have 15 3/4 hearts...need that last piece.well. here is what I do know...I collected 11 from the light world...and 8 from the dark world...didn't get any from the dark ice area even though Rufio or Coolio (or what ever his name is) his shack had a heart emblem on the roof...any ideas?? The castle area (dark) loaded with death knights, any of those screens provide a heart piece??

No, the ice area has no heart peace. For now you should have visited every screen in the overworlds. Is there any screen you haven´t been at ?

#68 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

Very tough but fun game, angrud. Great job!

#69 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

Angrud,
This was an excellent quest. Very hard but interesting and fun. (I even enjoyed your spelling)
Thank you very much

#70 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:41 AM

One thing that bothers me is how Mr.Mister made a quest called New Beginnings.

#71 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:13 AM

Need a key at Hirule Castle, after opening the door with boss key: where can I find it?

#72 Rover

Rover

slam dunk

• Members

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:27 AM

Okay so I'm at the graveyard but I don't have any way to defend myself. I went everywhere in the village/town and couldn't find a weapon. Am I missing something or are you not suppose to have a weapon?

#73 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE(ShimmeringFlames @ Jun 19 2010, 01:27 PM) View Post

Okay so I'm at the graveyard but I don't have any way to defend myself. I went everywhere in the village/town and couldn't find a weapon. Am I missing something or are you not suppose to have a weapon?

You need to go to the hotel, use the bombs to find a hidden cave.

#74 Rover

Rover

slam dunk

• Members

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Jun 19 2010, 08:26 AM) View Post

You need to go to the hotel, use the bombs to find a hidden cave.

But I have to buy the bombs and I don't have any rupees. :/ I don't have any weapons or anything.

#75 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE(ShimmeringFlames @ Jun 19 2010, 03:23 PM) View Post

But I have to buy the bombs and I don't have any rupees. :/ I don't have any weapons or anything.

You will get four bombs for free in there icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users