Hurricane Katrina

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#61 Top Kirby

Top Kirby

Doyen(ne)

• Banned

Posted 04 September 2005 - 12:08 PM

Well, those people in New Orleans are now getting a HELL of a lot more help now so things will get a lot better for them now.

Of course the cleanup is gonna be extremely slow but what's more important is that the people are getting what they need.

#62 Guest_the magical sword (Guest)

Guest_the magical sword (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2005 - 05:57 PM

blaster_master, I would shut up if I were you. Hear this, they found a child floating on a dead parent(they couldn't tell if it is a mother or father) who was about 3 or 4. Yeah, you probably know how E. coli eats away at your skin and multiplies fast. Therefore, that parent saved his/her child by sacrificing his/herself. Now, what was that about Lake Orlean. icon_glare.gif (Thank you TopKirby and Nicklegends for telling blaster_master off.) You just got burned, blaster_master. You better run to your sink to get coldwater for that burn.

#63 venom343

venom343

Senior

• Members

Posted 04 September 2005 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE(the magical sword @ Sep 4 2005, 02:57 PM)
blaster_master, I would shut up if I were you.  Hear this, they found a child floating on a dead parent(they couldn't tell if it is a mother or father) who was about 3 or 4.  Yeah, you probably know how E. coli eats away at your skin and multiplies fast.  Therefore, that parent saved his/her child by sacrificing his/herself.  Now, what was that about Lake Orlean. icon_glare.gif  (Thank you TopKirby and Nicklegends for telling blaster_master off.)  You just got burned, blaster_master.  You better run to your sink to get coldwater for that burn.

im sure he didnt mean it in a way to make fun at the people down there he probably just thinks it sounds funny :\

#64 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 04 September 2005 - 06:23 PM

Well.. How about all of you, all of you, since you all care SO much about these poor people.. How about YOU help THEM. Get off your ass, get out of the house, and help. Let some of them live in your house; Let some of them eat your food;Give some of them some money.. Can't do it? "Too young?" Then shut up. Why don't I do it? Cause I don't care! Ha haaaa!

Don't start pretending to care unless you are willing to go all the way and help them YOURSELF. And I don't mean donating to some random charity. Give those people the money yourself. Help drain out some water. DO SOMETHING. Now.
---
Anyway, this is pure speculation but Mississippi was a Red State and got tons of help while Louisiana, I may be wrong about this part so go ahead and prove me wrong IF you have proof, was a Blue State. This is pure speculation but it's something interesting.. Very interesting.

#65 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:38 PM

Actually, Louisiana was also a red state in the last election. It must be mostly the northern parts of the state that are responsible for the redness.

#66 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE(venom343 @ Sep 4 2005, 03:09 PM)
im sure he didnt mean it in a way to make fun at the people down there he probably just thinks it sounds funny :\

No.

Stop turning this into an arguement and stop being sensitive about the stuff idiots like me say. I have a form of ADD. I can't help it.

Yes, I do feel simpithy for those who are dying. I want to cry. Though, I'm sure that they wouldn't want me to. So, I'm not going to cry. I'm goig to be strong for the people in New Orleans, and pray. That's all I can do because, like all of you who aren't down there saving lives, I'm too damn lazy to drive down there and save them. This doesn't matter anyways. People would likely shoot you and take your car and save their own asses.

Another thing: I'm too young to drive icon_smile.gif.

I'm helping people here in my own community. There's no risk of me getting shot for helping other people around me.

*runs cold water on himself...* it burns so bad ]:

[edit] You know what? I was out of line with my insensitive posts =/. I'm sorry, everyone -_-. I didn't mean it.

Edited by blaster_master, 04 September 2005 - 09:46 PM.

#67 Top Kirby

Top Kirby

Doyen(ne)

• Banned

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:06 PM

Jaivaz you are in no position to criticize anyone here. I'm sure they would help unlike you if given the chance and oppertunity. Apparently, we don't have the money and resources and the million or so dozen connections that the president has and all the cabinets.

We aren't millionaires or anime characters that can wish stuff to return to normal with dragon balls. If it only were THAT easy. You can hate who you want, and stick to your beliefs but have the decency to shut the hell up about a matter like this if you don't have something nice to say.

I honestly could give a flying fig newtons about what counter post you might have to say against me. icon_razz.gif

#68 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE(Top Kirby @ Sep 4 2005, 08:06 PM)
We aren't millionaires or anime characters that can wish stuff to return to normal with dragon balls.

Speak for yourself =P!

#69 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:33 PM

Alright, that's it. Don't like what I say? Too bad. Go **** yourselves. Want to complain? PM or e-mail me. I don't really care and probably never will but I do not want to cause another topic to be ****ing closed because of what I say. So shut the **** up and stop this bull****.

Edited by Jaivaz, 04 September 2005 - 11:45 PM.

#70 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:42 PM

You're keeping it going, Jaivaz icon_frown.gif.

Well, I just heard from a girl from school that her family's gonna adopt an orphan that lost their family in the catastrophy. I don't belive her, though. She lies... a lot o-o;.

#71 Top Kirby

Top Kirby

Doyen(ne)

• Banned

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:02 AM

Well, Jaivaz if you know people are gonna hate what you say then why do you type it anyway? That's kinda retarted!

BM, you should speak for yourself too! Can't pass judgement on me without passing it on yourself. I have a frikkin bag of clothes sitting next to me that I was gonna send out to those people but apparently I found out clothes aren't needed. For your information when I get money I will be sending it out so your rant was meaningless to me. icon_razz.gif

#72 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(Top Kirby @ Sep 4 2005, 09:02 PM)
Well, Jaivaz if you know people are gonna hate what you say then why do you type it anyway?  That's kinda retarted!

You people just have to keep getting the last, hateful word in...

#73 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:09 AM

Guys, TONE IT DOWN. We don't need another flamewar like the religious topics. icon_glare.gif

#74 Gemz

Gemz

• Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:11 AM

Apparently you have no friends or relative living in any of the states the hurricane hit .
I have donated to the Red Cross to help the hurricane victims ..what gives you the right to blast people on the board for wanting to help the victims .
we know nothing of what these people are going through ,just what we see and hear on the TV , I have friends that lost their homes and their lives as it was before the Hurricanne ..
By the grace of God these people are still alive ...And if Icould I would go there to help ..but you can't , that is why we donate to help feed and clothe the people ..
Have a little compassion for the people over there ..

#75 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:18 AM

I'm gonna start watching this topic fairly closely. So, people, you need to act a bit more civilized, and stop arguing. That is not needed, because you can discuss without chapping each others asses. Thanks.

Please don't make me close this topic...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users