Who here is rich? Share your story

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#61 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 31 July 2021 - 07:22 PM

Zelda Classic should simply have it's own ZC Bit coin.  Or some kind of system or stock market for quest making in general.

I am still waiting for ZC release on Steam so i can start rolling in the dough.   You guys are all holding me back >_< i wanna be filthy rich lol!

Please please, Pleeeease release ZC on steam so i can fulfill this long awaited dream of becoming rich for making a ZC quest and selling it on steam.

Oi, i am squishy.*

• Rambly, Shane, coolgamer012345 and 1 other like this

#62 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 July 2021 - 07:28 PM

a15ce584cd7c5c237c7e54766d7c3a102d6f36de

I worked on newdefault along with twelve others, knowing that the day would come when we would get PAID.

We waited for copyright laws to become less stringent, but to no avail.

Doing the least of the work, I commandeered the efforts of others to fuel my ultimate master plan of becoming the master of ZC.

I was later KILLED by ZoriaRPG and placed in a stasis chamber guarded by Dimentio, under the supervision of P-Tux7, where he would

identify all the tiles I worked on and have them removed from ZC. But there was yet a tile I made, a tile so epic that no one would know how to find it.

• Mitsukara and SkyLizardGirl like this

#63 Valerie

Valerie

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 July 2021 - 07:35 PM

If anyone wants to make money off of Zelda Classic quests just sell them at a flea market. They let you sell anything at those they don't care if its legal. You can find Spaderman toys or NES games built into a N64 controller with a port that only fits Japanese Famicom games.
  • Twilight Knight and SkyLizardGirl like this

#64 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 July 2021 - 08:00 PM

Yes, the ultratile. A tile said to be worth over $100,000,000. They tried to delete it , but its embedded within the very fabric of ZC itself.

vDZDzmD.png

• Twilight Knight, Mitsukara, Aslion and 3 others like this

#65 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 31 July 2021 - 08:22 PM

Oi, i am squishy.*

same!!!!!!!

• coolgamer012345 and SkyLizardGirl like this

#66 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 July 2021 - 10:20 PM

Oi, i am squishy.*

hi slg sis

• Rambly, coolgamer012345 and SkyLizardGirl like this

#67 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 01 August 2021 - 03:04 AM

Rambly - someone does not simply decide that "oh I'll now make a type B game".  I mean have you even played and completed AQ,LoH:IU and Gleeok's 5th quest?  If you haven't then you would have 0 clue as to what type B players enjoy.  And if you don't know what type B players enjoy then how on earth can you make a game that they will like?  Don't waste your time.

You guys really don't understand what a personal game designer is huh?  It means that you make your game for only one person - your rich master. That rich master pays you for all the time you spend making the game and this can be in the tens of thousands.  When the game is done, the only two people who ever play it are the rich master and the creator.  Steam isn't necessary and copyright isn't an issue if only two people play the game.

Copyright and steam only become troublesome when you're selling your game to a wide audience that's paying $10 a copy for your game.  This is what most people are familiar with but if steam and copyright aren't fixed in ZC (which looks very likely) then the only way of paying for quests to be made is the personal game designer I mentioned.

• Shane, Haylee, coolgamer012345 and 2 others like this

#68 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 01 August 2021 - 03:19 AM

so true bestie
  • Mitchfork, Professor Bedwetter, Shane and 3 others like this

#69 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 03:53 AM

There is but one solution. BUY THE ULTRATILE. And ill pay you all to make thousands of quests into the future and destroy Nintendo and Square Enix copyrights as we know them. There are but two people on these forums who can afford the ultratile. I didn't spend four and a half minutes of my life drawing it for it to be forgotten in the midst of time. Forget 5th.qst. That was just a ploy. Forget Triforce Knight, nobody ever plays it. The ultratile is my true contribution to ZC, Buy it and watch the real future of humanity unfold.

• Mitsukara and SkyLizardGirl like this

#70 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 04:42 AM

that's just not true. i'm honest-to-god a huge fan of armageddon quest, and -- wait 

I mean have you even played and completed [...] LoH:IU

are you just pretending to be rich to get people to play the quest you made because nobody wanted to play it before? lmao dude

Rambly - someone does not simply decide that "oh I'll now make a type B game".  I mean have you even played and completed AQ,LoH:IU and Gleeok's 5th quest?  If you haven't then you would have 0 clue as to what type B players enjoy.  And if you don't know what type B players enjoy then how on earth can you make a game that they will like?  Don't waste your time.

let it be known that on this gay date, august 1, 2021, a brave posting hero (me) actually took james24's bait and he backed down like a wuss using a lame ass excuse bc he's not actually rich irl. lmao

#71 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 01 August 2021 - 06:07 AM

Am I rich?  Or am I just pretending?  Do I hire my own personal game designers to make type B quests for me?  Or am I simply lying?

I was a businessman and I help people get rich, but does that make me rich?  What if I was rich but I simply lost all my money and I'm now poor?  Why would I ask people to pay for lite mode if I had all the money in the world?  Good questions.  Is James24 rich?  I'll let you be the judge of that one.

But just consider this, in every reputable MMO game there are whales.  People who splurge large amounts of money on a game.  So, in ZC which has a large population then statistically there should be whales in the population who can afford the massive sums of money needed to pay for quests.  Am I one of those whales?

I started this thread because I wanted to encourage the rich players out there to pay for type A quests.  If this game is going to survive, then it needs to pay its best quest makers to make quests.  The rich tend to like personal servants and people who will work hard for their money.  They also love art and beautiful things - willing to pay well for them.  They also tend to be very attracted to things that ordinary mortals would never dream of paying for.  So I just suggested this idea for them.

• Shane likes this

#72 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 06:58 AM

tX6i9s6.png

This has gone on long enough. You WILL buy the Ultratile. This is your true Type A quest.

100,000,000$ or the fat man gets it.

5th Quest - No Sword Edition

Triforce Knight - One Heart Edition

Edited by BigJoe, 01 August 2021 - 08:13 AM.

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#73 Valerie

Valerie

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 01:09 PM

You guys really don't understand what a personal game designer is huh? It means that you make your game for only one person - your rich master. That rich master pays you for all the time you spend making the game and this can be in the tens of thousands. When the game is done, the only two people who ever play it are the rich master and the creator.

Rich master? That sounds like some kind of kinky roleplay thing, or slavery....
  • Rambly, Mitsukara, Shane and 1 other like this

#74 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 01 August 2021 - 07:17 PM

Rich master? That sounds like some kind of kinky roleplay thing, or slavery....

It's a wallmaster that takes you back to the Amazon warehouse.

• Rambly, Russ, Evan20000 and 1 other like this

#75 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 07:55 PM

It's a wallmaster that takes you back to the Amazon warehouse.

Complimentary nooseropes offered in the bathroom for when you just can't take it anymore.

• Rambly likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users