help topic

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

I am stuck in the desert.  I found one of the two keys, but there is an area in which the cactus tells you to go up.  When I go up, it takes me to the screen to the left of the next screen directly above the cactus area.  How do I get to that screen directly above the cactus  area that's telling me to go up?

I was never able to find the way to that screen. Don't know what is there but you do not need it to finish.

#62 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

Yes, the final boss is ridiculously extreme. You can't really expect anyone to be able to make it all the way through that. I managed to get to the "real Ganon" but by then all backup items are gone and there is still more than one fight left. Can you actually expect someone to do this without cheating.

I'm in the same boat. I made it past the "real" Ganon, and about 4 fights into the Robotnik final boss sequence, but when the screen goes to the one past the mirror robe with spitting darknuts and fireballs, that's the end for me. How many past this screen are there?

zelda049-1_zpsf5c20639.png

#63 durbano77

durbano77

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

I must have missed something...where is the power bracelet...I'm in level 3?  Can only get to a few rooms.

Edited by durbano77, 08 June 2013 - 01:45 PM.

#64 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

Yes, the final boss is ridiculously extreme. You can't really expect anyone to be able to make it all the way through that. I managed to get to the "real Ganon" but by then all backup items are gone and there is still more than one fight left. Can you actually expect someone to do this without cheating.

I've done it without cheating but it wasn't fun, a method would be to stay in the furthest bottom of the screens, if there's fireballs on the screen, that's a very low chance you'll get hit by them, another method would be to spam the hell out of that sword. But to be honest, yeah that's also pretty extreme too.

Below, do you mean after this screen or on the current screen? If after, you need to use the Hammer on Robotnik to proceed, if you can't seem to continue on through the battle, it is most likely that you need to use the Hammer on Robotnik, there should also be floor tiles with Lens symbols in the later parts.

I'm in the same boat. I made it past the "real" Ganon, and about 4 fights into the Robotnik final boss sequence, but when the screen goes to the one past the mirror robe with spitting darknuts and fireballs, that's the end for me. How many past this screen are there?

zelda049-1_zpsf5c20639.png

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 08 June 2013 - 04:30 PM.

#65 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

Below, do you mean after this screen or on the current screen? If after, you need to use the Hammer on Robotnik to proceed, if you can't seem to continue on through the battle, it is most likely that you need to use the Hammer on Robotnik, there should also be floor tiles with Lens symbols in the later parts.

No, I know to look with the lens. It's just that I'm down to 1/2 heart and no potions, so I die on the next screen, if I make it that far. So, If there's any way include a potion bottle as a reward for making it to the last sequence, that would be kind :).

#66 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

No, I know to look with the lens. It's just that I'm down to 1/2 heart and no potions, so I die on the next screen, if I make it that far. So, If there's any way include a potion bottle as a reward for making it to the last sequence, that would be kind :).

Oh right, well I could add a healing spot on that screen and remove enemies to give people a chance to survive. I might be able to add in a Potion too.

Ok, the update is coming through.The area most of you were stuck in with the millions of bullets has been changed to have no enemies, healing tiles on all 4 corners and a Potion at the top (being a half-potion). The touhou is still there though, but you should be able to survive now.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 09 June 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#67 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Oh right, well I could add a healing spot on that screen and remove enemies to give people a chance to survive. I might be able to add in a Potion too.

Ok, the update is coming through.The area most of you were stuck in with the millions of bullets has been changed to have no enemies, healing tiles on all 4 corners and a Potion at the top (being a half-potion). The touhou is still there though, but you should be able to survive now.

Thanks! That made a lot of difference. Robotnik is no more. Great quest, Eddy!

#68 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

So, hey, guess what? Apparently the game becomes unwinnable during the final boss battle against Robotnik if you run out of rupees! Just throwing that out there!

#69 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:05 AM

So, hey, guess what? Apparently the game becomes unwinnable during the final boss battle against Robotnik if you run out of rupees! Just throwing that out there!

You actually ran out of rupees? Never thought that could happen since you can get lots of rupees earlier.

#70 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

You actually ran out of rupees? Never thought that could happen since you can get lots of rupees earlier.

You can't just assume that nodoby can get stuck there, when there is still a possibility that it could happen!

(lol, I'm still searching for Level 1. don't know where to go with the candle from the princess)

#71 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

And how can i get'em earlier? They weren't being handed out left and right like some people claimed during the stream. And besides, since I'm now stuck at the final robotnik fight, theeeeen, whelp...

that's that.

>_>

#72 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

You can't just assume that nodoby can get stuck there, when there is still a possibility that it could happen!

(lol, I'm still searching for Level 1. don't know where to go with the candle from the princess)

You have to go to the left-side of the main overworld where you can find burnable bushes.

And you could've got loads of them by killing enemies but nevermind, I'll get on to placing some rupees during the battle.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 10 June 2013 - 01:35 PM.

#73 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

Just got the hammer.... not sure where to start looking for level 5.

#74 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

Just got the hammer.... not sure where to start looking for level 5.

Just a little west of the enterance to the desert in South Hyrule, there's an area you need to use Wand Fire for, use it on the torch and go into the Forest of Darkness. When you're there, go to the east side of the forest once you're inside and use the hammer there, after you're in the area where Level 5 is.

#75 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Stuck at the start of Level 7 .... There are crystals blocking the way to the right and I don't have the mirror shield yet, and to the left of the entrance is some kind of trigger switch.  I have nothing that will activate that switch.  Did I miss something along the way?  The last thing I picked up was flippers, and have the level 2 for sword and armour ... please help, I am not going further till I get something for that switch!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users