• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#61 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

what happens on the Skype group stays on that Skype group!

No bringing up drama that was private between you and another member (or more). What stays private stays that way in a public chatroom. We do not tolerate people painting other people as villains.

While we didn't really need to hear from you at all, if you're going to try and make the PureZC Skype Group sound like a bad place (some people just love to do that, it seems), please do not try to portray anyone as the bad person. There is no need to bring this out to the forum twice, thank you.

With that said, we already moved on from that nonsense, you haven't I don't believe though. I'm sorry but this needs to stop before actual damage is done.

Edited by Charizard, 25 June 2014 - 09:52 PM.

• Eddy, Haylee and David like this

#62 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:08 AM

So, we still need thoughts and opinions on that PureZC Skype Quotes Thread we were talking about from earlier.

Just a reminder:

The thread will be similar to the IRC quotes thread, so if you find anything really funny being said in the Skype group, post it on the thread in a similar fashion to the IRC thread. (but please make sure it's something you find really hilarious)

With that said, we need thoughts and opinions on the thread so that we could possibly get it up and running.

Thanks!
- EddyTheOliveira, a part of the PureZC Skype Group moderation team.

• Shane, LinkFan212 and David like this

#63 Teacyn

Teacyn

Teacyn

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Sign me up! I'm pretty sure my skype name is gamerjcm2, but due to windows 8 skype being auto-linked to my MS account I really don't know anymore.

• Shane and Eddy like this

#64 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

Sign me up! I'm pretty sure my skype name is gamerjcm2, but due to windows 8 skype being auto-linked to my MS account I really don't know anymore.

Alrighty, gonna get ya in!

• Shane likes this

#65 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

Might wanna figure that out and ditch the Windows 8 app version for the desktop version.
  • Shane likes this

#66 Teacyn

Teacyn

Teacyn

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

Might wanna figure that out and ditch the Windows 8 app version for the desktop version.

Yeah I'm thinking of doing that.

• Shane likes this

#67 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:13 AM

If the PZC Skype Group's mods were strict:

• Shane, Eddy, JetBox and 1 other like this

#68 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

Oh snap someone brought Anime into the thread. Please ban.

Oh wait, it's just Nexas making a funny. Carry on.

• Eddy and LinkFan212 like this

#69 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Contributors

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

So for people who are suffering from the whole "I don't like Skype because of the annoying notifications." Here's a quick tutorial on turning off notifications:

Spoiler

I know this may be like "Duh", but there seems to be quite a few people who don't know how to do it.

• Shane and Eddy like this

#70 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

Alternatively, stay on the PZC Skype group and go to Conversation -> Notification Settings, and you'll see a list of options that will explain their functions. Go though them, and what you pick will be specifically applied to only the PZC Skype group.

#71 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

Okay, so the moderators of the Skype Group have talked and we've decided on implementing a few new rules to make the Skype community a better place to enjoy talking while giving the moderators a little bit more control when dealing with drama. So, with that said, here are the new rules:

1. Elastic Clause Rule: This rule basically means that the moderators have the ability to add/modify rules at their discretion. This is done so that people can be punished for things that are not explicitly stated in the rules but are obviously bad and not friendly for the community.
  2. Don't Add Banned Members to the Group Rule: This rule basically states that regular members are not allowed to add in any member that has been pronounced banned by the moderators. While you will not be necessarily punished as severely as other things for doing this, it is something to keep in mind.
  3. Don't Leave Rule: This rule may seem a little weird at first, but let me explain. The moderators can get tired of having to add members back in the group right after they've left. Unless you have an actual valid reason to leave the group in the first place, then you should keep this in mind. Like the previous rule, you will not necessarily be punished severely for doing this, but you should keep it in mind. Also, if you leave because of drama, please don't; the moderators will take care of the situation and mute/ban the responsible party or parties.

Thank you for reading the information about these new rule additions. Hopefully these new rules will help the community be even better than it already is and help reduce any drama that may occur. If you have any suggestions about these rules, please contact one of the moderators. Thanks again! :D

• Shane, Haylee and LinkFan212 like this

#72 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:23 PM

Please unban me I didn't mean to say those things. :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

• Eddy, Haylee and David like this

#73 Frocks7Snee

Frocks7Snee

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:24 PM

Please unban me I didn't mean to say those things. :cry:   :cry:   :cry:

Never! You shall suffer the dreadful consequences of performing the art of yoda speak.

Edited by Rocks4Free, 15 July 2014 - 09:24 PM.

• Shane, Eddy and David like this

#74 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Contributors

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:26 PM

NOTICE: Shane has been fired and banned for eating DaviAwesome's pancakes. He has been sentenced to twenty years in the Sarlac Pit.

NOTICE: DaviAwesome is also fired for eating my pancakes. :>

Edited by Nexas, 15 July 2014 - 09:28 PM.

• Shane, Eddy, Frocks7Snee and 2 others like this

#75 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

NOTICE: Sean has been fired and banned for eating MY pancakes. End of story.

• Shane, Eddy and Frocks7Snee like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users