Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Jan 16 2011, 01:07 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Jan 15 2011, 05:30 PM) View Post

How did you get past this point?

IPB Image

You have to reflect the fireballs with your mirror shield to the statue.

Thanks finally got that and finished the game. It was fun, thanks Brian (are you out there?)!

• Valientlink likes this

#47 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

i seem to be stuck in maura. i have rescued her and gone back to the smitty's but i can't seem to leave the town. please help
thanks

#48 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(zrookie @ Jan 16 2011, 01:42 PM) View Post

i seem to be stuck in maura. i have rescued her and gone back to the smitty's but i can't seem to leave the town. please help
thanks

There is a small pond it is by a building. I think it is the screen before the one with the pyramid. You have to use your candle and whistle.

#49 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

i don't have the whistle. where is it at?

#50 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(zrookie @ Jan 16 2011, 02:05 PM) View Post

i don't have the whistle. where is it at?

Sorry! I thought you were all done with that area. icon_frown.gif Have you talked to Vaughan? I believe he gives you the whistle which gets you into pyramid which is level 6.

#51 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

ahhh! didn't know i was to go back to bed again. but now i am in level 6 and have only been to about 14 rooms. found the key, went through the door found 2 rooms got map and stuck. help would be appreciated. thanks

#52 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(zrookie @ Jan 16 2011, 04:37 PM) View Post

ahhh! didn't know i was to go back to bed again. but now i am in level 6 and have only been to about 14 rooms. found the key, went through the door found 2 rooms got map and stuck. help would be appreciated. thanks

Read Post#38 It might help!

#53 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

Clever use of the new found tool in Level 1. Had not seen that before. Well done!

Edited by jccarratl, 18 January 2011 - 07:55 PM.

#54 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

Found the Boss Key in Level 2 but can't find the door to the Boss. Any help would be most appreciated!!!

#55 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:25 PM

I beat Level 2 but I don't know how to get back out of the desert area to where I could buy the raft. I also don't have the bigger wallet. What am I missing here?

Edit: Never mind. I hadn't done the whole sleep sequence. I'm in L3 now. This game is kind of a trip.

Edited by FerentzRocks, 23 January 2011 - 11:37 PM.

#56 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

FerentxRocks, congratulations on reaching Level 3! Think you could tell me how to get to the Boss Door in Level 2? I've been to the main entrance and all 19 rooms (five rows) except for the second room from the left on row 4. I can see the three rooms on the right of the main block of 20 rooms on the map. I can see an entrance on the overworld Hylia Desert 2 screens to the right of the Level 2 entrance but can't find a way to get there. There is a blocked cave just below the Level 2 entrance but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciatred. I'm stuck!

#57 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

re: jccarratl - The problem with this game is you cannot go back and check something for anyone because after each level you are in a different area. Maybe if I saw pictures of Level 2 we could remember for you. Look at post's #3 & 4 maybe they will help.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 24 January 2011 - 09:57 PM.

#58 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:40 PM

To the best of my recollection there is a room you go through that's about the third tier of rooms up. It's a long, narrow vertical room with some bats in it. You have to bomb the west wall in this room. It should be a room that's missing on your map. That will lead you to where you need to go provided you have the boss key.

I am still not figuring out how to get to L4. I got the white sword and raft. I didn't get any flippers. I can't go back to the desert through the passage. I'll keep trying though.

#59 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jan 24 2011, 10:40 PM) View Post

To the best of my recollection there is a room you go through that's about the third tier of rooms up. It's a long, narrow vertical room with some bats in it. You have to bomb the west wall in this room. It should be a room that's missing on your map. That will lead you to where you need to go provided you have the boss key.

I am still not figuring out how to get to L4. I got the white sword and raft. I didn't get any flippers. I can't go back to the desert through the passage. I'll keep trying though.

You get the flippers in the castle area. From where you bought the raft go left one screen there are some bushes to burn go though and that is the castle. Right when you enter that screen you can go up and walk on the bricks/rocks.

#60 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:36 AM

Thanks, I figured it out shortly after posting and didn't get back here to edit until after going through all the cutscenes.

It's rare to find a quest with this much commitment to storytelling. Even if it gets a tad long at times (IMO), parts of that sequence between Levels 3 and 4 are touching and very well done, and many of the musical selections in this quest are extremely fitting and well-chosen. The creator should rightly be proud. There is some really cool stuff going on here. Everyone should at least try this. There are a few continue bugs and whatnot, but depending on how it unfolds from L4 on, I may give this five stars. It is really something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users