Trinity Worlds

• Please log in to reply
579 replies to this topic

#46 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:05 PM

No. That's not Level 7. Level 7 is the area east of that, but you need to get inside the dungeon via a warp from Hyrule's Death Mountain on the same screen. but you are right about needing to use the wand on the statues, but the wand is in Level 8.

#47 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:07 PM

I got the blue suit and I'm on my way to kill that nasty gleeok. I had forgotten all about the flippers so now I can explore a few new places.

ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 28 December 2006 - 09:09 PM.

#48 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:13 PM

Tingle mentioned three underwater areas in the game, one for each world. All of them contain a Heart Container Piece, and they're small, so those are good places to go before Level 4.

#49 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:17 PM

Gotcha, thxs a heap. I'm still having fun.

#50 barefootguy

barefootguy

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:03 PM

Erm, how do I beat the slime eye in level 2?

#51 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:10 PM

To defeat King Slime, destroy all of his henchman, and stab him at the base. There's four spots to hit.

#52 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:11 PM

Okay, I defeated lvl 7 and went exploring...found the red suit. The woman said something about hitting the back of the statues at Hyrule Castle with the 3rd lvl sword (which I have) but I can't find those statues.

Animus01, any hints on these. I'm stuck. Also, where is the big wallet I saw the big bomb in a shop which I can't remember where and the bomb cost alot.

#53 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:49 PM

Not Hyrule Castle. It's at Western Temple. And they're not statues. They're blocks. They're found in the room where you got the Power Bracelet. Hit the northernmost blocks directly opposite from the door with your Trinity Sword and walk through the wall. You should find a warp to Philosophis City.

Oh yeah, also, in Philosophis City, you will find not only Super Bombs at a much cheaper price, but you will find one-of-a-kind items and the Larger Wallet.

Edited by Animus01, 28 December 2006 - 11:51 PM.

#54 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:54 PM

I've finished level 4 and I spoke to someone in the Holy Chamber who told me to go to the island. Was I supposed to get anything up there before going to the island? I have started playing in the Secret Cove so if I've missed something I guess I'll have to wait for the update.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 29 December 2006 - 12:10 AM.

#55 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:09 AM

So far, you're doing well. Just push the Grave at the left end of the conveyor. You didn't have to get anything between Level 4 and Level 5.

#56 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:43 AM

I figured it out right after I posted thats why I edited the post. Got the Lens of Truth and I've done the entire left half of level 5. I have to stop for tonight but I hope to finish the Cove Friday or Saturday.

ms_zelda_lady

#57 brwill

brwill

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:24 PM

i finished level one, and the kinder cavern but cant find level two
help please

#58 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:35 PM

Burn the bushes south of Hyrule Castle and go to the darkworld. It should be directly west.

Speaking of level 2, I need help. I've gone into every entrance I can (except 1, no ladder yet) and I have one key. I just solved the puzzle where you push the blocks into the shape of a key. Where to next?

#59 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:47 PM

Sorry Animus01 but I'm giving up on your quest. Level 5 is too hard for me even with 15 hearts. Having to get to level 5 losing all my magic walking thru those green squares is too annoying for me. But the way you've made it to buy potions has got to be the worst. Why when I have a blue potion and I want to buy another blue one it won't let me? Not even when I'm in the shop that sells red ones. I've died 5 times this morning and I don't even have the boss key yet.
Its a great quest but too hard for me.
Good luck to all playing.
ms_zelda_lady

#60 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:02 PM

I'll agree with ms_zelda_lady. Some of the stuff is a little hard. I mean, I like hard-core quests, but 4 entrances to the 2nd dungeon? That's a little extreme. And Fire Gleeocks are not for level 4 if I'm reading correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users