• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#46 dontknowme

dontknowme

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:43 PM

my name just comes from no one knowing me,
and never revealing my true identity (exept on pure zc)
but dont get used to it, because im changing my pure zc name soon.

Edited by dontknowme, 11 January 2007 - 01:48 PM.

#47 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:07 PM

When I was like 5, I made up nicknames for me and my siblings, and mine and my sister's just stuck. It was beefy then, and it eventually evolved into beefster as a codename/ online name when I was 11. I used beefster11 for most of the online places I joined, then used beefster12 for one other website. Then I joined here and took off the number. Although at AGN, I'm beefster09, since I was born on 9-9-92.

#48 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:25 AM

Oh yeah... Speak with Bread, my old username. It was a pun on a phrase known as: Speak with Dead. I changed since a lot of people used to make fun of me for it. But then again, I sorta miss it. Good times... good times... I almost went for Beer of Annihilation though.

#49 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:17 AM

I am a Wizzrobe who burns things. Really, fire wizzrobes are my favorite ZC enemy.

I am known as Fizz every where else because I like soda.... or that it's just a random name I picked out.

Edited by Fire Wizzrobe, 13 January 2007 - 10:18 AM.

#50 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:53 AM

I love wolves, more than any other animal on the planet. I just think they are fascinating and beautiful creatures.
I also love the DND, role-playing versions of them, the Dark Wolves and other such wolvish creatures in those worlds. So I became Dark Wolf for a while. But there were apparently too many of those types of usernicks flying around the internet.
So, one day, I was on a rm2k library forum board and I was young then, like early 90's, I was an exciteable little poster who liked to express my opinion about a lot of things, to the point that whenever you came onto the boards, I'd always be the last poster for 90% of the threads! So they started calling me Flammie, which in turn got added to my nick and thus was born: DarkFlameWolf, and it has stuck ever since.

#51 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:56 AM

My friends brother had the alias "juDas" for a while, so my friend mocked him by calling himself "jeBus". I liked the idea of of having Christian icons with uppercase letters in the wrong spot, so I became NoeL... kinda stuck ever since, and that was years ago.

#52 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:34 AM

That doesn't make a world of sense. You're an athiest and such. Oh well. My brain farted.

#53 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE(NoeL @ Jan 13 2007, 03:56 PM) View Post
My friends brother had the alias "juDas" for a while, so my friend mocked him by calling himself "jeBus". I liked the idea of of having Christian icons with uppercase letters in the wrong spot, so I became NoeL... kinda stuck ever since, and that was years ago.

Wait, wouldn't that be "noEl" then or "nOel"??

#54 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE(Limzo @ Jan 13 2007, 10:45 AM) View Post

Wait, wouldn't that be "noEl" then or "nOel"??

I'm a non-conformist icon_razz.gif Besides, NoeL looks better. A more fitting name would be something like siMon or jaMes... but we've got a little Christmas tree decoration thats been around as long as I can remember of a little dude standing next to a sign that says "NOEL" in it... guess I just like the sound of it icon_razz.gif

Also, for those who may have been pronouncing it wrong, it's NoeL as in Christmas, not the name Noel pronounced "nole". I get called nole more often than noel and it kinda bugs me.

QUOTE(Daiv)
That doesn't make a world of sense. You're an athiest and such. Oh well. My brain farted.
Are you saying I'm not good enough to name myself after Christmas? icon_eyebrow.gif As I've stated before I like Jesus and the stories and morals of Christianity... I just don't believe the supernatural mumbo-jumbo that accompanies it. icon_shrug.gif

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel)
My username is my real name. Sorta'. I'm a transexual and Sharon is my female name. I'll have it legally changed sometime in the future.
Woah you're a tranny? Cawaaazzzy! I'm a closet transvestite, but it's hardly the same thing icon_razz.gif Good luck with your transformation (if you're intending going through with surgery and stuff).

Edited by NoeL, 15 January 2007 - 09:32 AM.

#55 Snarwin

Snarwin

Still Lazy After All These Years

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:54 PM

"Snarwin" is a nonsense word I came up with when I was bored. It doesn't mean anything, at least as far as I know.

#56 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:14 PM

'Bowser' named after the Evil King Bowser Koopa in the Mario Series. 'Blanchette' is actually my last name of my real name.

#57 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE(Bowser Blanchette @ Jan 15 2007, 01:14 PM) View Post
'Bowser' named after the Evil King Bowser Koopa in the Mario Series. 'Blanchette' is actually my last name of my real name.
Are you in any way related to Joseph Blanchette? icon_eek.gif

Anyway, Ebola Zaire is the most lethal virus in the world, so I took the name.

#58 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

This topic has been gravedug by someone who made a mistake and posted in the topic, and then asked to have his or her post deleted. Any futher posts of authors that had made a similar mistake (Entirely understandable, rest assured.)will be either deleted at the authors' will, or left alone while the topic is locked.

Honestly, I despise the gravedigging rule, but rules are rules. icon_shrug.gif Just start another thread or something while complaining to the other staff that you could've just added your posts to this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users