help topic

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#46 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

It's in the same place you got the sword scroll. Maybe you didn't know what that scroll thing was. I don't know if you can exit, once you've saved in level 9... :shrug:

So, I can´t get it for now. Well, trapped in level 9. Is it possible to go on ?

#47 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:11 PM

Looks like I am in the same shoes. No hammer scroll and saved in level 9 with the boss (even though I saved with fulll potion and 4 super bombs I cannot kill it so i think my game is over. Bye bye

#48 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

Looks like I am in the same shoes. No hammer scroll and saved in level 9 with the boss (even though I saved with fulll potion and 4 super bombs I cannot kill it so i think my game is over. Bye bye

hi Mr Snooze, sorry for that ending.. will you play amy rose 2 when its come out ready ??

#49 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

hi Mr Snooze, sorry for that ending.. will you play amy rose 2 when its come out ready ??

I will and I am sure the author learned a few things with this game so should be better.

#50 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

Well what I could do is make an update where I lower the damage and HP of Mirror Amy since it actually seems to be a bit too hard for you guys, I'm alright with that.

Btw, after you defeat Mirror Amy, you'll have another chance to get some Potions before Level 10.

An on another note: did the MP3s on the info work for anyone? Just curious to see if that actually worked.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 06 June 2013 - 12:12 PM.

#51 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

Well what I could do is make an update where I lower the damage and HP of Mirror Amy since it actually seems to be a bit too hard for you guys, I'm alright with that.

Btw, after you defeat Mirror Amy, you'll have another chance to get some Potions before Level 10.

An on another note: did the MP3s on the info work for anyone? Just curious to see if that actually worked.

Yes, make the update. The problem for me, however, is not being able to slam my hammer in phase 2. MA (mirror Amy) is just too fast and there's not enough room. Perhaps you could activate the ladder-over-the-water so we don't just fall in the water? Thanks!

#52 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:46 PM

FANTASTIC!! this update will means , my friend Mr Snooze and me can continue to play --- thaks

Please hurry up with the update ... well , you know .. :D

#53 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

Great another level. I will watch for that update.

#54 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Great another level. I will watch for that update.

Updated already -- go download it.. :P

#55 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

Updated already -- go download it.. :P

Downloaded, finished level 9 and am now entering level 10. Thanks for the update Eddie!

#56 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

No problem guys! The final boss should be a bit more tolerable. If that's too extreme as well, just let me know and I'll fix that too.

#57 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

No problem guys! The final boss should be a bit more tolerable. If that's too extreme as well, just let me know and I'll fix that too.

thanks oliveira for this incredible quest.. I'm waiting for the second one already , don't know how long  will take

one week maybe ?? looking forward for amzing quests :)  thanks

#58 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

Yes, the final boss is ridiculously extreme. You can't really expect anyone to be able to make it all the way through that. I managed to get to the "real Ganon" but by then all backup items are gone and there is still more than one fight left. Can you actually expect someone to do this without cheating.

#59 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

Yes, the final boss is ridiculously extreme. You can't really expect anyone to be able to make it all the way through that. I managed to get to the "real Ganon" but by then all backup items are gone and there is still more than one fight left. Can you actually expect someone to do this without cheating.

Mr Snooze you are right is irritating  - today quests are extremely hard - so i have to defend myself :derp:

#60 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:03 AM

I am stuck in the desert.  I found one of the two keys, but there is an area in which the cactus tells you to go up.  When I go up, it takes me to the screen to the left of the next screen directly above the cactus area.  How do I get to that screen directly above the cactus  area that's telling me to go up?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users