Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 7 2010, 12:07 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Ford Prefect @ Nov 7 2010, 11:49 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 7 2010, 10:42 AM) View Post

Hi Everyone,
I've restarted in build 550. Just headed for the first level 1 in castle.
Sorry about all the mess with these builds. I put the info in post#2 for build 550.
I'm using the Lost Isle Build and I haven't run into any problems yet. Looking for Level 6 now.

Are you using the prebeta one? The prebeta one does work in the Lost Isle Build. The one in post#1 is after the prebeta one and is for 2.5 build 550. It doesn't work in the Lost Isle Build. The prebeta one doesn't have the last final level. I believe that is what I read at Zelda Classic Forum. Of course I could be wrong and it could be all there. I've been wrong before.

If it isn't the predata one. How did you get the did you get it to load in the Lost Isle Build?

Sorry! icon_frown.gif I don't know where level 6 is haven't gotten that far after restarting.

Level 6 is in Gloomy Gulch. It´s a little tricky to find. You have to open a passage to a warp with the wand. icon_biggrin.gif

#47 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

Are you using the prebeta one? The prebeta one does work in the Lost Isle Build. The one in post#1 is after the prebeta one and is for 2.5 build 550. It doesn't work in the Lost Isle Build. The prebeta one doesn't have the last final level. I believe that is what I read at Zelda Classic Forum. Of course I could be wrong and it could be all there. I've been wrong before.

If it isn't the predata one. How did you get the did you get it to load in the Lost Isle Build?
I don't think it's the prebeta. It's dated 02/14/2007.
It may be a prebeta, I'll keep at it and see.

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 7 2010, 12:27 PM) View Post

Level 6 is in Gloomy Gulch. It´s a little tricky to find. You have to open a passage to a warp with the wand. icon_biggrin.gif
Dark World? Light World?

#48 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(Ford Prefect @ Nov 7 2010, 12:52 PM) View Post

Dark World? Light World?

The warp is in light world. Gloomy Gulch is in dark world. icon_smile.gif

#49 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 7 2010, 01:55 PM) View Post

The warp is in light world. Gloomy Gulch is in dark world. icon_smile.gif
Found Gloomy Gulch. The warp I found was in the Desert.
Thanks...

#50 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:08 PM

What's the maze path south of level 3, pls? I've tried all combinations of S and E as well as some others with no luck.

#51 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE(schoochie662 @ Nov 7 2010, 01:08 PM) View Post

What's the maze path south of level 3, pls? I've tried all combinations of S and E as well as some others with no luck.

You mean the first level 3 where you found bow and arrows ? - You can´t get out from that maze. Go to the boss room and then back again icon_razz.gif

#52 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(Ford Prefect @ Nov 7 2010, 12:52 PM) View Post

Dark World? Light World?

The predata one I was talking about and the one i thought you had is dated 9/30/2006.
The one in post#1 is 9/25/2007.
If it works use it. icon_smile.gif

#53 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 7 2010, 02:50 PM) View Post

You mean the first level 3 where you found bow and arrows ? - You can´t get out from that maze. Go to the boss room and then back again icon_razz.gif

Thanks, Lukaz - I was going nuts. Now I can't get to the boss room, and it looks like I need the arrow to get a key to make any progress. Where do you get the arrow?

#54 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

Any 1 -- any hint for the wand?? can't locate
thanks

#55 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE(schoochie662 @ Nov 7 2010, 02:17 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 7 2010, 02:50 PM) View Post

Thanks, Lukaz - I was going nuts. Now I can't get to the boss room, and it looks like I need the arrow to get a key to make any progress. Where do you get the arrow?

There is a big statue on the left side top bush use candle.

#56 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

Thanks, Artistic - I think those were the only ones I forgot to burn. Figures.

#57 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

Is anybody in level 7 yet ? - I need help with this block puzzle icon_unsettled.gif
IPB Image

#58 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE(schoochie662 @ Nov 7 2010, 03:03 PM) View Post

Thanks, Artistic - I think those were the only ones I forgot to burn. Figures.

Your Welcome! icon_smile.gif The first time I played I took the magic guy hint to be south east bush. So I didn't try that either until later. Maybe the South-East hint was for something else.

#59 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 7 2010, 03:22 PM) View Post

Any 1 -- any hint for the wand?? can't locate
thanks
In the Desert Temple, Level 5. It's in the north east part of the dungeon.

#60 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

Jeez, this game is killing me. How do you get to the real level 1? I've been through the pyramid to the Dark World but ended up back at the first level 2 that I already did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users