• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#31 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Aug 27 2010, 11:06 AM) View Post

What is the item in Schuckton? I got the triforce but am not sure I got an item. Oh, never mind, it was the ladder. The dungeon was soooo large that I forgot what I rceived by the time I got to the end. I like this game, it's fun, not too hard but still it has "gumption". So off I go to enjoy myself some more..

If you go to see the boss and you f6 continue, you end up on a blue screen and if you save your game and try again you have only the blue screen (the lazy persons way to get to the start quick). Don't worry I had just saved a copy of my game after getting the mirror shield and didn't loose anything.

The only thing this game is missing is an unlimited money spot...or is there one? I loveeee those.

Thanks for pointing that out. It seems i forgot to place the spawn point on that screen, and the wrong layer. icon_frown.gif Though if you work your way down and right, there is a warp that will take you to the proper place, though you can't see where you're going.

There isn't infinite money, but you should never really run out, unless you're buying a lot of heart or magic containers or keys.

#32 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:07 PM

Mt.Hoarse is a masterpiece!!! Nuf said....skiddle di de bop!!

#33 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:08 PM

Hi fixed this pc already and I'm back!!
well last thing was when I got the hammer,, the prescription for medicine... and ....(can't recall)
I remember completing that "nasty" vomiting dungeon and finished the place by the graveyard
any advise where should I go after this? -- I don't have the raft or ladder yet,
thanks
-

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ Aug 26 2010, 07:51 PM) View Post

I had fun using words like skiddle-dee-dee, ne'er-do-well and rabblerouser. icon_smile.gif

Anyways all triforce levels are one item and one heart container except in the case of the bow and arrows and the wand and book.

#34 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Aug 27 2010, 12:07 PM) View Post

Mt.Hoarse is a masterpiece!!! Nuf said....skiddle di de bop!!

Why, thank you icon_smile.gif .

QUOTE(vravelo @ Aug 27 2010, 12:08 PM) View Post

Hi fixed this pc already and I'm back!!
well last thing was when I got the hammer,, the prescription for medicine... and ....(can't recall)
I remember completing that "nasty" vomiting dungeon and finished the place by the graveyard
any advise where should I go after this? -- I don't have the raft or ladder yet,
thanks
-

Are you sure you have the hammer? That's not until level 5. After getting the first triforce piece, go to the northwest corner of the overworld to the Gauntlet Tower. You can also go back to Ganonco to get a hint on where to go next. The next level, though, is in the bottom part of the overworld.

#35 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

Sure thing I got that hammer.... then ... how C'om??
I only completed "vomiting dungeon and that graveyard place!!.. icon_confused2.gif
?? need to go on further,
-

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ Aug 27 2010, 12:28 PM) View Post

Why, thank you icon_smile.gif .
Are you sure you have the hammer? That's not until level 5. After getting the first triforce piece, go to the northwest corner of the overworld to the Gauntlet Tower. You can also go back to Ganonco to get a hint on where to go next. The next level, though, is in the bottom part of the overworld.

#36 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

I'm looking for a key in the prison level, I am in floor 7 but can't get any further, is all keys on the same floor or did I missed one? icon_neutral.gif

#37 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Aug 27 2010, 02:16 PM) View Post

Sure thing I got that hammer.... then ... how C'om??
I only completed "vomiting dungeon and that graveyard place!!.. icon_confused2.gif
?? need to go on further,
-

Hmm... Well either way go left from this screen to get to the next level.
IPB Image

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Aug 27 2010, 04:11 PM) View Post

I'm looking for a key in the prison level, I am in floor 7 but can't get any further, is all keys on the same floor or did I missed one? icon_neutral.gif

There is a key in the previous floor. If you have the map, you should be able to see the room you missed.

#38 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

@dcsyxx: What a scream! Dead End Job; Middle Management! Are you in your cubicle right now?!!! Be careful, the evil forces may be lurking in your computer with tracking software... Golden suit, silver arrow and all the regalia should prevent their intrusion. This is hilarious!

PS I have the bait, but I cannot remember where ms Sickle is. Is she going to provide a crucial item? Otherwise I'm making my way to top management!

Edited by arieltap, 27 August 2010 - 04:26 PM.

#39 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE(arieltap @ Aug 27 2010, 04:22 PM) View Post

@dcsyxx: What a scream! Dead End Job; Middle Management! Are you in your cubicle right now?!!! Be careful, the evil forces may be lurking in your computer with tracking software... Golden suit, silver arrow and all the regalia should prevent their intrusion. This is hilarious!

PS I have the bait, but I cannot remember where ms Sickle is. Is she going to provide a crucial item? Otherwise I'm making my way to top management!

From Ganonco go left three or four screens. There are some pretty good rewards for doing this icon_smile.gif .

#40 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:02 PM

Well, I visited Tess (she didn't give me anything), and she told me to look for Norma.... can't remember if I've met her in my travels. Could you please tell me where Norma is? Thanks! icon_smile.gif

#41 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE(arieltap @ Aug 27 2010, 05:02 PM) View Post

Well, I visited Tess (she didn't give me anything), and she told me to look for Norma.... can't remember if I've met her in my travels. Could you please tell me where Norma is? Thanks! icon_smile.gif

In the southern town. There is also someone you will have to talk to after her who lives south of the southern town.

#42 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

OMG dcsyxx the map of the southern land holy toledo it's awesome!! I know I came across Mt Hoarse but I can't remember where it is. I've been exploring and found a Heart, 2 bomb upgrades, Durr and tried the Tweedle dee cave but couldn't get thru it and the building in the southeast part of the map. The name of that building escapes my memory too. It must be my old age that I can't remember where Mt Hoarse is if that's even where I'm supposed to be. icon_freak.gif
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#43 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Aug 27 2010, 06:16 PM) View Post

OMG dcsyxx the map of the southern land holy toledo it's awesome!! I know I came across Mt Hoarse but I can't remember where it is. I've been exploring and found a Heart, 2 bomb upgrades, Durr and tried the Tweedle dee cave but couldn't get thru it and the building in the southeast part of the map. The name of that building escapes my memory too. It must be my old age that I can't remember where Mt Hoarse is if that's even where I'm supposed to be. icon_freak.gif
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Thanks a lot icon_biggrin.gif

You should try to get the item from Twiddle dee-dee because it's very useful for navigation.

The building in the southeast is Attitraz Prison where you will need to go soon enough and Mt. Hoarse is in the bottom left corner of the southern overworld.

#44 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

Thanks for the help. I'm on the first floor of Mt Hoarse but was I supposed to have the bow and arrow? I found one key but can't seem to find another. I hope the item in Twiddle Dee Dee isn't the bow and arrow.

#45 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Aug 27 2010, 08:41 PM) View Post

Thanks for the help. I'm on the first floor of Mt Hoarse but was I supposed to have the bow and arrow? I found one key but can't seem to find another. I hope the item in Twiddle Dee Dee isn't the bow and arrow.

Nope. The bow and arrow are on the third floor. Did you find the key in B1?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users