• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#391 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:37 PM

Hi Moosh and everyone!

Really awesome quest so far, a lot of love and effort went into this. Thanks for creating it!

My question is... where are the potion shops?

I thought I found one, but I can't remember where it was and I was searching the entire overworld for it.

Thanks in advance! :)

The potion shop is in a cave towards the south end of Snowverworld. Not in the two screen area where you find the Ancients' Stair, but above that.

#392 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

Because Moosh's one and only useful potion shop is like in the most obscure place ever.

#393 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:17 AM

NJF Plays Link's Quest for the Hookshot 2: Quest [Update/Hard] (07 - L4 Bitter Tears Temple part 2)

default.jpg

(Duration 22:12)

Description:

Now with both the flippers and the ability to breath under water, Link explores the darker submerged chambers of Bitter Tears Temple. The aquatic beasts here are a little more aggressive than the ones above the water. Link must transport between bubbles however for he is only able to breath for so long before needing more oxygen, because I guess Link hasn't heard of holding his breath. Link eventually fights Trinexx, the sin of wrath to obtain his 4th moral compass.

Credit:
byWizards @ deviantart.com
Moosh @ purezc.net for sharing his Zelda Classic quest.

#394 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:24 AM

NJF Plays Link's Quest for the Hookshot 2: Quest [Update/Hard] (08 - L5 Pissy Patra Crypt part 1)

default.jpg

(Duration 22:44)

Description:

"snow next to the desert" - Bluefoxicy @ 6:05

""Sometimes patience is key" Let me guess, I'm gonna get a key, inn't I.. I'm gonna get a key!!! Cause sometimes patience is KEY!!! How did I know I was gonna get a key because Moosh's fuckin' humorI!" - NJF @ 21:15

Link now has 4 moral compasses. Now with the ability to swim, Link access the desert area to the world of Quest. Here, Link finds the Pissy Patra Crypt. 

Credit:
byWizards @ deviantart.com for title image.

#395 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:05 PM

So I've been told that the Mirror Shield is in a bonus dungeon somewhere. Can I get to it now or do I need to finish Level 7 first to get to it?

Also, how do I even get to this switch? I assume this is the only way to get somewhere in the Dirac Sea from what I've seen.

Spoiler

#396 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:40 PM

The Mirror Shield is accessible as soon as you reach the World Below. It's in a volcano in the lava fields called Mirror Mountain. That switch is only accessible from the lower portions of the Dirac Sea. You can get the hookshot from level eight to reach there, or just tank across lava in the lava fields.
  • Eddy and Deedee like this

#397 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

NJF Plays Link's Quest for the Hookshot 2: Quest [Update/Hard] (09 - L5 Pissy Patra Crypt part 2)

default.jpg?v=5718d1b3

(Duration 31:47)

Description:

"Moosh's reaction was something equivalent to "WHAT IN HELL'S NAME DID YOU DOOOOO!?!?!?!?"" - arceusplayer11 @ 25:37

After earning a new hammer at the Pissy Patra Crypt, Link heads to the chamber of the Megahelm, deadly sin of envy. This creature turns out to be the toughest sin Link has faced yet. However, Link preservers and defeats Megahelm and collects another moral compass. 

Credit:

#398 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:50 PM

So I was practicing on a particular boss today wearing a particular sort of garment.

Then this happened:

Spoiler

• Evan20000 likes this

#399 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:02 PM

Because I know no sane person would try it, I did this:

Spoiler

• Eddy, TheLegend_njf, Evan20000 and 1 other like this

#400 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:19 PM

Spoiler

Moosh is truly the one destined to bring balance to the wind.

#401 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:24 PM

Spoiler

Are you implying that I am not sane?

Edited by Dimentio, 23 April 2016 - 09:24 PM.

#402 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:39 PM

So. I started playing through this quest and reached the Konami Grove.. .. Good god these trees make it one hell of a difficult time to navigate these screens. And also, I managed to enter the desert area from the southwest corner and glitch my way around the push-once rock into the desert... I feel like I'm not supposed to be there having only completed 2 dungeons. Was looking around for a sword upgrade since a hint in level 3 told me about it..

#403 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:37 AM

So. I started playing through this quest and reached the Konami Grove.. .. Good god these trees make it one hell of a difficult time to navigate these screens. And also, I managed to enter the desert area from the southwest corner and glitch my way around the push-once rock into the desert... I feel like I'm not supposed to be there having only completed 2 dungeons. Was looking around for a sword upgrade since a hint in level 3 told me about it..

Oh, the sword is in the eryth islands area, in a screen that seems like it would be a dead end. I completely agree about the trees.

#404 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:04 AM

New update is out that should fix the overhead layer problem. This was a common complaint I received from people.

Aside from that, the update just made some tweaks to the bonus boss. After seeing NJF attempt it I decided there were some things I wanted to rebalance. Changes are:

Spoiler

#405 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:32 AM

NJF Plays Link's Quest for the Hookshot 2: Quest [Update/Hard] (10 - Hall of Wizardry)

default.jpg?v=571b90c4

(Duration 20:17)

Description:

Link now has 5 moral compasses. However, his path is being blocked by a mysterious magic barrier in Snowver World. Link's quest takes him to the Hall of Wizardry, a mysterious place full of Wizzrobes. Deep within, Link finds a new sword called the Great Fairy Sword. This sword is the key to breaking the barrier. Behind the barrier Link finds the Ancients' Stair. What lies below these mysterious ruined stairway?

Credit:
Moosh @ purezc.net for sharing their Zelda Classic quest.

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 25 April 2016 - 12:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users