Link's Quest for the Hookshot Released

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#391 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

Well got back to playing, and finally Finished Level 4, Oh my god! the moving floors!! the freaking moving floors!!! you can fall though them and then you'll have to make you way back to where you were >_< I found that incredibly annoying... Anyways On wards to the next icon_razz.gif

#392 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE(Ventus @ Jun 24 2012, 07:31 AM) View Post

Well got back to playing, and finally Finished Level 4, Oh my god! the moving floors!! the freaking moving floors!!! you can fall though them and then you'll have to make you way back to where you were >_< I found that incredibly annoying... Anyways On wards to the next icon_razz.gif

He he he. You will have fun with level 5. It is the
Spoiler

#393 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

Had fun with level 5, so many crossover enemies xD, And also finished level 6, which was pretty neat and easy.
But now where too? anyone willing to point me to level 7?

#394 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Take your item from Level 6 to that area North-West of the Desert with those higher level octorocksDeku Scrubs That shoots seeds like crazy.

Edited by Eppy, 23 June 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#395 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:15 AM

Okay thanks Eppy, I found level 7 >_<. Did finish it and now I'm back a level 8 (I will say that level 7 was freaking hard!!) Level 8 shall prove to be the same, Oh well I can get though it. I mean come on its just "A Rom Hack" icon_razz.gif

#396 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

Make sure you got everything from level 7 and near it like the orb and red ring.

#397 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

Red ring? there's a red ring in level 7 I never found it. Bt I did get aeon eye. which is pretty helpful icon_wink.gif

But I would like to know now where is the red ring in level 7?

#398 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

When you get the money in Level 7, there are stairs leading up into a cloud area. You can also find Nayru's love up there as well, though I'd bring a potion with you.

#399 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

Okay found the red ring, Thanks again Eppy!

Amazingly I didn't even need a potion icon_razz.gif I try to conserve the potion for when I really really need it. I found a neat way to get heath back up with haveing to grind for hearts.

Once you have the first heart ring just find somewhere safe stand and then press F1 to speed up. you should witness you health go up slowly.
Anyways with that red ring I shall now head back to A Rom Hack.

EDIT: Okay um... How would I go about beating the guy with the moon in the boss battle in A Rom Hack? I know I can hit back the tiny moons when I'm in the lower left corner and I'm in a boxed off area. Any help anyone?

Edited by Ventus, 24 June 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#400 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

You just hit back the moon 3 times.

#401 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Well I was able to make it pass the moon dude. But Now I'm having a lot trouble with the goron! >_<, Oh my gawd I'm like so close to breaking my keyboard WthSmiley.gif Why can't I do this...

#402 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

You shoot him with the wand when he drops down from the ceiling and from behind a log. I think you hit him again right after that.

#403 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

Thanks I got it now, Man that was tough. Now my quest for the hook-shot is over! yay!. I wonder is it really over?

Edit: No its not WthSmiley.gif I guess a second quest is pretty cool icon_razz.gif.

Edited by Ventus, 25 June 2012 - 12:05 PM.

#404 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:27 PM

In Dark World Level 4, my subscreen is completely blank, and I can't get into my inventory.  What the heck do I do?  I've gone to far to let a glitch ruin my game!

#405 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:29 PM

In Dark World Level 4, my subscreen is completely blank, and I can't get into my inventory.  What the heck do I do?  I've gone to far to let a glitch ruin my game!

That's no glitch. You're expected to use the L and R buttons to switch your items around in this dungeon. So it's the game itself ruining your game.
Technically these dungeons are all optional if you consider a random picture of Eggman to be an ending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users