DCEnygma's Live Streams

• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#361 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:21 AM

No stream this Thursday, trying to get some housework done and such. That said, couple of things. I'm planning on having another Trucking Tuesday on March 29th, which means it'll be a week off from Tales of Symphonia. If you have any suggestions for challenges in playing American Truck Simulator, shoot them my way in this thread. If not, I have a couple of ideas as well. Not sure who'll be in the cab with me yet, also.

On an aside, there's a new game out called Stardew Valley that looks super interesting. I've been thinking about possibly recording an LP of it, if people are interested. It's a heavily Harvest Moon inspired PC game with a lot of it's own little tweaks to the formula. Not sure if there's a ton of interest in it, but if so I might either record some off-stream videos or even play it on a Thursday.

#362 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:19 PM

Got some more Tales of Symphonia tonight at 7pm EST with Aevin, Sydarial, and LTM. Didn't do any grinding this weekend, unfortunately, but hopefully it'll be fine.

Also, no Thursday streams for the rest of March at least, got some other stuff that I need to give some attention to.

#363 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:42 AM

No stream tonight. Not really feeling up to it. Hopefully will be back for something next week.

#364 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:19 PM

No stream again this week, but back to Tales of Symphonia next Tuesday!

#365 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:40 PM

Alright, getting back into the swing of things this week. Tales of Symphonia with the usual suspects will be at 7pm EST.

Y'all, I've done a crapton of grinding in preparation for this week. It's gonna be great.

#366 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:39 AM

No stream tonight, and no Tales next week (though I do plan on streaming something next week).

#367 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:35 PM

Man, it's been a while. Between various scheduling conflicts and my brain deciding that light and sound were my new archenemies I haven't had a chance to get back to this. So, tonight seems like a good night to pick back up on Tales of Symphonia. We'll be starting up around 7pmish EST, as per usual, so hopefully you can swing by for a bit. :)

#368 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:43 PM

Moar Tales in about 15 minutes over at my channel!

#369 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

Sorry, y'all. No stream tonight. Next tentative stream is June 7th, so hopefully I'll catch you there.

#370 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:00 AM

Looks like Stream is still a-go-go for tonight! This will be the last Tales stream for a few weeks, but there will likely be some other streams taking its place. Hoping to get to Forthcoming Big Event Thingy tonight, so we shall see. Going to try to start a bit earlier, hopefully around 6 or 6:30pm EST. As usual, I'll post in the stream announcement thread a bit before going live.

#371 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:25 PM

Okay, so I think I've finally got this ...

• DCEnygma likes this

#372 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

Going to try something a bit different tomorrow, I just got my hands on the new DOOM so I'm going to play that tomorrow for a bit on stream, Probably only for a couple of hours from 6pm to 8pm, but may go longer if it's fun. Hope to see you there!

#373 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:55 AM

It's Tales Time! Been awhile but getting back into the swing of things tonight with the usual suspects of Aevin, LTM, and Sydarial. Planning on starting around 6:30/7pm EST, I'll post in the Livestream thread before actually going live. Hope to see some folks there!

#374 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:10 AM

Going to be back at it tonight, same time as last week, with more Tales of Symphonia!

However, next week I'm going to play something a bit different that will hopefully be entertaining...

#375 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:45 AM

Instead of Tales of Symphonia this week, I'm going to subject myself to a Very High Degree of torment for everyone's entertainment. A speedrunner by the name of authorblues created a fun little thing that allows you to randomize Super Mario World. And not just levels or powerups, but PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING. Levels, powerups, Yoshi colors, enemies, and whatever the hell "The Gauntlet" is.

Basically, if you want a stream full of things like "WHY IS THAT THERE!?", "I HAAAAAATE THIS LEVEL" and "THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER" then this will probably be the stream for you. Hope to see you tomorrow evening!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users