DCEnygma's Live Streams

• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#346 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:02 PM

So I was wondering if anyone else has any input. What exactly IS Mr. Molecule?

You've got him all wrong! Clearly, this is the answer:

• DCEnygma, David and Zaxarone like this

#347 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:09 PM

The colors red and blue usually represent oxygen and nitrogen. For that reason, I'm assuming that's the case here, and hydrogen atoms are simply not shown for simplicity's sake. The geometry has to be taken into account, so Christina's guess of glyoxal makes sense, but I'm gonna suggest subbing the Hs for NH2s to get Oxamide.
  • DCEnygma likes this

#348 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:09 AM

Tonight at 7:30pm EST, Moosh and Russ will join me as I attempt to finish up In the Lost Kingdom of the Banana Blood God. I'm going to work on doing Flappy Moosh beforehand, but everything else will be on-camera. Hope to catch you there!

#349 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

As promised, I present to you Flappy Moosh. In all of it's glory.

As far as the video for last night... it was flagged for copyright due to the song in the wall fight at the end and I can't fix it with the YouTube editor. So, either I dispute it despite having no ground to do such, or I try to download it off Twitch and fix it myself. Either way, it's not viewable in the US at the moment, I'll let people know when it's fixed.

• Eddy likes this

#350 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:16 PM

Sorry about that. We specifically picked a song from Attack on Titan for the fight because it wasn't ever hit with copyright complaints... and then the company went after the music from the show with a passion after release.

In lighter news, have a picture that sums up last night's stream.
  • DCEnygma and Evan20000 like this

#351 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:19 AM

Two things! First, tonight at 7pm EST Aevin and I will endeavor to complete Earthbound! Hope that you can make it for that, as it should be a great time. That will also mark the start of my hiatus, and I will return for a currently undecided stream on Tuesday, February 23rd. It may involve trucks.

Also! I managed to split up my video from Thursday's In the Lost Kingdom of the Banana Blood God finale and then use YouTube's tools to clean it up. This means there's a bizarre absence of audio for about a minute during the next-to-last boss fight, but still. The playlist for the whole set is here, including Flappy Moosh.

#352 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:45 AM

TRUCKING TUESDAY

No, it's not a permanent fixture in my streaming schedule, but dang it, that's some alliteration I just can't ignore.

header.jpg?t=1455558334

American Truck Simulator is exactly what it sounds like. Take your big rig and transport some things from one place to another through the states of California and Nevada. For now, it's only those two states, but Arizona will be coming soon as a free expansion and then if sales of the game are good, they'll be doing more and more areas, much like they did with Euro Truck Simulator 2.

I already brought this game up in this handy little poll, and first off we're not doing any form of challenge. It's just learning the game and taking a spin (and also hoping that the game is more capture-friendly than it's predecessor was). Joining me on the road trip will be Aevin, but there will be others on different nights as well, and I'll be sure to let you know who and when. I may also do some LP offline stuff, but I'll be sure to save any recommended challenges for streams.

American Truck Simulator will be tonight, Tuesday the 22nd at the usual time of 7pm EST.

---------------------

Thursday it's back into Zelda Classic as we check out the Summer 2015 Two-Week Quest Contest entry Freedom in Chains by the one and only Moosh. And as is customary, Moosh himself will be along to both provide development commentary and rightfully criticize my atrocious gameplay. That'll be starting this Thursday at 7:30pm EST.

---------------------

Next week starts the next RPG playthrough, and it's quite a TALE you might say.

header.jpg?t=1454095878

Tales of Symphonia, originally on the GameCube then later released on PS2 and remastered on PS3, is a JRPG featuring a chosen one who must stop the tide of evil and save a dying world. Pretending for a minute that I didn't just describe an insane number of JRPGs and Anime, by all accounts Tales of Symphonia is not only one of the best in the entire Tales series, but it's also one of the most acclaimed JRPGs. As such, it seems like an apt point to jump on board the Tales series, which I sadly have not had an opportunity to really sink my teeth into.

Joining on this one is a trio of big fans of the game and series, as Sydarial, LinktheMaster, and Aevin will all travel along as we save yet another world. Tales will start next Tuesday, March 1st, at 7pm EST and will be our regular Tuesday game until it's done (exception being to a couple of TRUCKING TUESDAY events here and there).

---------------------

So that's what's coming up starting off tonight! Hope to catch y'all there! :D

• sydarial likes this

#353 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:32 AM

You can't flap the Moosh like NJF until you can reach at least 250 pts on Normal. Lol

I believe I even got over 320 once before.

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 23 February 2016 - 10:33 AM.

#354 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:26 AM

So, last night was fun. I mean other than the 55 mph collision while transporting fireworks everything went perfectly fine.

<_<

>_>

#355 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:13 AM

Bit of a scheduling conflict, so no Freedom in Chains tonight. Will hopefully be good to go for next week, though! :)

#356 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:57 AM

Tales of Symphonia tonight at 7pm with Sydarial, LinktheMaster, and Aevin! Hope to see you there. :)

#357 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:14 PM

tumblr_na0ki7AqqW1s195pdo2_1280.jpg
  • DCEnygma and Aevin like this

#358 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:34 PM

tumblr_n9oqwneOjv1s195pdo1_500.jpg

• DCEnygma, TheLegend_njf and Aevin like this

#359 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hey, sorry to do this last minute but I'm going to have to get up early (earlier than usual, that is) to go into work on Friday, so I'm going to cancel tonight's stream. Hopefully we can make this happen next week!

In the meantime, sandwiching is hard.

#360 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:39 AM

Going to have more Tales of Symphonia tonight at the usual time of 7pm EST -ish. Once again, Aevin, LTM, and Sydarial will be on hand to continue to provide guidance, commentary, and extremely harsh judgment of my food-crafting abilities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users