[RP] Meet the Chedensons!

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#331 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:43 PM

"Oof!" Spritz shouts as he falls to the floor. He picks up his guitar and strikes a slightly different chord, sending out an electromagnetic pulse to disable Pokey's machine.

Cheden apparently thinks this is the right time to do the XINIAN Dance.

#332 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

Pokey's machine falls to the ground, releasing Ness and Brian. Ness stands up and dusts himself off. "Everybody, the song is his weakness. Sing!" Ness, Paula, and Jeff all start singing the song again.

Maria's Song

#333 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:51 PM

Void's voice echos a scream that seems to shake the entire island. Void materiallizes behind Giygas as the scream continues, than wraps dark tendrils around Giygas. The dark tendrils are so strong, that the suit cannot move normally. The scream stops. "Psychic bombs? Thats pretty funny. You are obviously oblivious to the entire workings the Gods made for us. You're mortal, you can be killed, I'm immortal, I cannot be harmed by you. Kinda makes you sad that I've been on the side of good for over 300 years huh?"

#334 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

"What? Mortal? Ha! I am no mere mortal you fool!" He holds out his arms and a huge blast of fire engulf the arena, hitting everybody, except Pokey, who has the sense to use his machine to fly high into the air. He then throws a Pokey-bot down, who releases a massive amount of PSI energy.

#335 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:04 PM

Everyone is blown into the wall by the force of the two attacks. Miriam passes out again. Spritz plays Maria's Song on his guitar, Link on his Ocarina, while Zelda sings.

Cheden pulls out his XINIAN Box, reaches inside, and throws a bomb at Pokey. Brian stands in front of the others to defend them while they're singing.

#336 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:13 PM

Void is knocked back from the force. "Lucky!" Void smiles as he puts the fragments of chaos he just so cleverly stolen from Giygas into his pockets, unseen by any of them.

"Well, Giygas. Seems to me that you're mortal to me. For example. If I broke open that glass helmet of yours, you'd be asphyxiated by our atmosphere. Lets try that one shall we?" Void laughs as he Disapears into the Shadows again.

#337 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:20 PM

Cheden runs up to Pokey and stabs the machine's glass windshield with his sword.

#338 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

Giygas rises into the air. "Enough!" A massive, unstoppable ball of energy forms at his fingertips. "Before I annihilate you all, I'd lake to say one thing. You guys are all suckers!" He unzips his costume, and Toon Link hops out. Tetra comes out from the Pokey costume. Toon Link says "Cheden, that was the best prank ever. And all of you guys fell for it. Golden!" He shuts off the hidden video camera that was on his hat recording the whole thing. "This video is so going on America's Finniest Videos."

#339 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:40 PM

Void growls, and then snaps his fingers. The video shatters in two. "Or not." He smirks.

Elddan looks quite angry now. His aura intensifies with anger. "You! You will wish you never crossed paths with me!" Then he starts to chase after Link. "Get over here you little deformed child, I'll murder you!"

#340 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

"Elddan, you're forgetting something." He holds up the completed Temperate Chaos, which he pickpocketed from Void. "This whole trip wasn't a waste. I've get the Temperate Chaos right here. I'll give it to you if you promise not to murder me or harm me in any way for this little joke."

#341 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:54 PM

"Alright. I agree" Elddan says.

#342 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:35 PM

Brian shrugs. "Okay, you got me, guys. Let's do this again sometime."

CAST

Elddan, Toon Link, Tetra, Brian, Miriam, Saki, Rip Cheato, Femme Fatales, Sandy, Lan, Megaman.EXE, E Rangers as themselves
Ty Powers as Flash Ketchup
Ben as Grovyle
Lucas as Riolu
Radic Kidd as Ivysaur
John Aster as Pikamander
Daniel "Charmy" Nikoli as Charmchu
Chris Amiro as Haxor
Link Powers as Dark Link
Zelda Hyrule as Chaos Zelda
Aaron "Spritz" Amiro as ... Actually, I never thought of a name for him.
Cheden Hyrule as Ganon's Assistant
Void as Ganon

Credits
Plot- Silly Cat 2, Alestance, Russ
Music Selection- Silly Cat 2, Russ
Music- VGMusic, YouTube
Graphics- Alestance, Silly Cat 2
Director- Silly Cat 2
Executive Producer- Wild Bill icon_xd.gif

THE END
1 death

#343 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:12 PM

Ending scene:

Toon Link gives Elddan the fragment of chaos. Then Elddan says, "Well, a deal's a deal." Toon Link closes his eyes, smiles, and puts his hand behind his head. Then Elddan says, "I won't murder you. Buuuuuut....!" Elddan brings his right arm back, and then yells "FALCON.... PUANCH!" as he punch's Toon Link into orbit. "YES!"

Edited by Alestance, 29 September 2008 - 04:12 PM.

#344 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:25 PM

As Toon Link flies into orbit, he sees Giygas's spaceship flying towards the castle. "Don't even bother trying to invade, they'll think it's another practical joke." And as his final act, he throws a bomb down at Elddan. "Take that!"

The End

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users