Master Quest Chapter 2 Help Forum

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#196 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Allrighta!! Thx, DP, now I'm cooking w/gas! (edit) No, I'm not, as apparently I don't have the 4 big keys yet.

Edited by schoochie662, 15 December 2013 - 09:24 PM.

#197 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

Merry Christmas at all and a sucsessfully, healthy year 2014.

I try to come back to Zelda Classic after 2 Years. And now, I need a little big help in this quest, Can anyone guide me to Level one?

Got the candle, the sticky, potion and nothing more. Walk around since many hours.

Thanks JP

#198 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hi, JPappi - Welcome back. Suggest you check out DP's walkthroughs on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aHvoPXNuwrs

#199 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

I try to come back to Zelda Classic after 2 Years. And now, I need a little big help in this quest, Can anyone guide me to Level one?

Got the candle, the sticky, potion and nothing more. Walk around since many hours.

Thanks JP

Merry Christmas to you too JPappi, on this quest you need to walk a lot to get any dungeon...!

for level one and two, don't need to worry, just walk let from start , go left, left and you'll find and will get that  candle from the floor - :-/

#200 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

Thanks JP

Well welcome back JPappi

It is a really good quest you started to play.It is a long and a not too difficult quest .As said earlier you have to travel a lot

in this quest. Good  luck with your playing

#201 telepot

telepot

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

Level 6 boss is impossible to defeat without taking damage from the unavoidable stomp attack when your only island of safety is now a spike combo. Granted, it can be beaten, but I cannot help but suspect artificial difficulty.

Also, the 'Ganon' fight in the tower:

Spoiler

Edited by telepot, 31 December 2013 - 08:57 AM.

#202 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

I beat the boss (manhandla) in level 5, went into the next room, but only 2 posts went down leaving one up, which prevents me from getting the Raft. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

#203 Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:30 AM

Old Man, you have to beat all four bosses in Level 5. There is a boss for each color, i.e a boss for red, a boss for blue, a boss for green and a boss for yellow.

#204 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

HELP!! I'm stuck in level 9. I've been everywhere on the 1st floor, much of the 2nd floor and some on the 3rd floor....1 room on the 4th floor. I have 2 keys, but I don't know how to get to anymore rooms on the map. Is there another entrance somewhere? I really need help.

#205 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

HELP!! I'm stuck in level 9. I've been everywhere on the 1st floor, much of the 2nd floor and some on the 3rd floor....1 room on the 4th floor. I have 2 keys, but I don't know how to get to anymore rooms on the map. Is there another entrance somewhere? I really need help.

Level 9 has only one entrance, Just keep looking around :slycool:

#206 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

I finally got through the Tower. I've looked everywhere for the Arrow of Light. I need magic. Any hints? This is a great quest. I found two money trees.

#207 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:26 AM

I finally got through the Tower. I've looked everywhere for the Arrow of Light. I need magic. Any hints? This is a great quest. I found two money trees.

Great  found 2 money trees , i myself was looking for more money trees but i only found one.

But i ask did you found the free blue mail? And try to get the magic key as soon as possible . I took that key very late in quest so i almost had no use of it.

#208 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

I can't even find the Temple of Light. I've looked all over the lake area and the caves behind the waterfall. Can you give me some hints? One of the money trees is on the island west of the pier. It has a couple of friends. I had to buy the blue mail.

#209 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:31 PM

I am stuck in the fallen tomb.  I can't solve a puzzle in a room.  Looks something like:

______   _______

| Block  || Block    |

|______||_______|

|            ||              |XXX|

|______||_______|XXX|

|XXX|updown|updown  |

|XXX|  block ||   block   |

XXX where you are suppose to move the block.  This is all the space I have to move the blocks...

It's not letting me upload my image. 

#210 Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:22 PM

matski,

Did you use the item found in the level in that room? If the item doesn't work on the blocks, maybe it works on the door.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users