MZC tileset

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#151 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Are you going to make a non-hatless link as well? I like the tileset and I think it would be a good Idea to add one.

#152 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:04 PM

Yeah, I have both links already in.

#153 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

It's been a while again. I am still looking forward to this! =) Do you think you can give us a release date?

Edited by Sheik, 14 March 2010 - 01:56 PM.

#154 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

A solid date isn't really required, but an estimated time until completion would be very much appreciated. icon_smile.gif

#155 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:17 PM

Estimated date of completion? How about never. icon_razz.gif

Here's a link to the unfinished tileset. I recommend ripping in Linkus' dungeon tiles.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nntntimmt42

Have fun I guess.

#156 Bourkification

Bourkification

Magus

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

Hm... Why no completion? Jimmyb is sad! icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif:

Jimmyb will have a look through and most likely use what he can though, so thankyou very muchly! icon_smile.gif

I have one question, do most of the MC tiles still use all the same shading and amount of colours that they did when you ripped them from MC? Was there colour loss on any tiles?

#157 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:47 PM

Yeah, I had to reduce some of the colors on most of the MC tiles. They just use so many colors it was ridiculous.

I stopped working on this mainly due to lack of interest and I have more important things to do in real life.

#158 Bourkification

Bourkification

Magus

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE(Evile @ Apr 4 2010, 09:47 AM) View Post
Yeah, I had to reduce some of the colors on most of the MC tiles. They just use so many colors it was ridiculous.

Oh okay that sucks, thanks anyway though!
QUOTE(Evile @ Apr 4 2010, 09:47 AM) View Post
I stopped working on this mainly due to lack of interest and I have more important things to do in real life.
Yeah, I know exactly where you are coming from. There are some more important things in life than making graphics for a fan game, it's just a hobby; you can't let it stop you from living life to the fullest.

#159 Jupiter

Jupiter

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:42 PM

Evile, I'm glad to have access to what what you put together here...it's truly extraordinary. Really, there is some amazing stuff in there. Even thought it's not complete it's still one of the best sets, period. And parts of it, like the buildings and such, blow away their analogs in any other set. Great work and thanks for sharing this stuff! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jupiter, 04 April 2010 - 07:56 AM.

#160 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

This is some amazing stuff. The set, though incomplete, has a retardedly large amount of stuff.

#161 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:01 AM

I've said it once or twice already, and I'll say it again: The tileset is great, Evile. Thanks for all the effort and work you've put into it. It's remarkable. And thanks for sharing.

#162 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:31 PM

A little bit of sadness and a lot of excitement over here. icon_razz.gif

#163 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

I loved MC and this tileset is incredible. But i'm sad it isn't completed. I don't think I could make a quest out of it, but I might use some of the tiles for my own purposes ( if i'm allowed to rip some tiles icon_wink.gif ) . Great work.

#164 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

What happened to it? It's not there anymore icon_cry.gif Sorry for bringing this topic back to existence but, I really need this tileset.
It's my life's purpose! So, May you pretty please fix the link? I would honor it greatly.

Edited by cremeens1000, 12 January 2011 - 10:47 PM.

#165 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Edited by Evile, 01 February 2011 - 02:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users