• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hey all,

I just published Master Quest Chapter 2, and just recently submitted it. I am putting up this form for questions/help with my quest. If you want it early, click on the link and download. Enjoy. Also, this is a LONG quest. My beta testers to 60 to 80 hours to complete it.

http://www.filefacto...ster2-25pwd_qst

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Do have more information or screenshots? 60 - 80 hours sounds really impressive! ;D

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

I just accepted it, and yes, those are some fine and dandy screenshots there.

Enjoy! Had to hunt a bit for the first sword myself.

Oh, also, found a bug. It's in South Titania. A lot of what should be on layer 0 appears to be on layer 3 or above.

#4 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

This looks like it is going to be a great quest everyone, HUGH over world, great graphics, well done. I am looking for the bomb bag and have found the red candle but haven't figured out how to pick up the candle yet. Any hints on the bomb bag? North and west but where?

#5 Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Mister Snooze,

You cant get the bomb bag until you complete level 1 and have found the first piece. You may have to go around the long way to get the candle, past the mushroom. You DID find the mushroom, right?

#6 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

I have the mushroom (sure wish I knew where I found it, hehe) and I now have the candle.

#7 Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

Then all you need to do is find the first piece, if you didn't already, then explore to find Level 2 in the mountains. The towns change from time to time too, so don't be afraid to go back to town first.

Edited by Darth Pikachu, 28 October 2013 - 11:43 AM.

#8 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

What do you Mean by the first piece? Are you referring to that red round stone looking thing I picked up near the red candle.

#9 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

I also got the candle and the mushroom, Looking for lvl2 now.

Great quest so far :toast:

#10 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I also got the candle and the mushroom, Looking for lvl2 now.

Great quest so far :toast:

Hi, JR, glad you could join me. Still looking for mountains (lvl2) as well

#11 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Hi, JR, glad you could join me. Still looking for mountains (lvl2) as well

Hi Mister Snooze

At last i found lvl2 and the bomb bag.

#12 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

I"ve  been walking all over finding lots of areas  I even took a stroll in the graveyard.  I've got the shield, mushroom, red potion. bait, candle, the red stone and even found a bomb upgrade but no mountain area. What am I missing?

Nevermind I found it. BTW Darth Pikachu, your overworld is incredibly gorgeous!!!

I am stuck in level 2. I have bombs now but there are 2 places that I am stuck. There's a room on the left side of the map with a block puzzle needed to open a door to the south. I can't get any of the blocks to move even though all the enemies are killed and the block that was in the way is gone. The other place is at the bottom of the map where there are 2 blocks in between a treasure box. I can't get them to move either. I have a key but nowhere to use it. I've been bombing walls without success.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 28 October 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#13 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Still haven't found the mountains. Got sidetracked with a certain delightful tree on the island and bought several red rings trying to go through caves. Guess i had better find those mountains soon or you will leave me in your dust.

#14 Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

ms_zelda_lady, in the room with the puzzle blocks with the bombable block, did you try bombing the walls in the room too?

Mister Snooze, it is ok to explore the other areas that need a bunch of rings. It may help you really advance faster later on. Trust me.

I will be try to be as cryptic as I can with answers, so that I don't ruin the game for you.

#15 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

:confused: OMG.......I bombed a lot of walls but not in there. LOL Thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users