Photo

Screenshot of the Week 635

Joelmacool Alucard648 Anthus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 635 (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Cast your vote!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

Joelmacool
Joelmacool.png
What a screen for you to understand. Although the blue leever contradicts with the red octoroks. Okay no they don't they are perfect. (All enemies and Link have been placed by me using the editor so I don't have to actually play the game to take a picture of the screen)

Alucard648
Alucard648.png
The Black Goat with 1000 Young. A mere look at him will drain one`s sainty. Link is doomed...

Anthus
Anthus.png
Because it makes sense.

• Joelmacool likes this

#2 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:09 PM

Wait is Alucard's screen shot a custom graphic? That matters for my vote I think

-Strike

#3 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:31 PM

@Joelmacool: A pretty nifty screen, but I feel it's a little plain and underwhelming somehow. I think it's missing a certain bit of pizzazz or something.

@Alucard648: Oh dear ****ing god. Seriously? Seriously!? (Link, just find a teleporter and telefrag her arse already!)

@Anthus: This is a pretty cool screenshot, I especially dig the palette and overall thematic presentation.

overall my vote goes to Anthus, but that doesn't mean the others are bad. It just means that I find his screenshot to be more personally appealing.

Edited by FireSeraphim, 05 November 2017 - 10:34 PM.

• Anthus likes this

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

Joelmacool - Very nice Firebird screen here, I definitely love the variety of settings all in one shot. You got the grassy fields to the top-left, a desert in the middle and some volcanic area to the bottom-right. Pretty nice mix IMO. I really like the desert part with sand tiles going in various directions and the random patches of solid floor. Pretty good job overall.

Alucard648 - That is one hell of a monster you have here. It looks very intimidating and pretty epic, I wonder how that bossfight will play out :P

Anthus - This looks really weird, but I like the weirdness of it. Also I see we're gonna have some sort of Cane of Somaria puzzles going on here with those railings in the middle (I think, could be something else though lol).

Quite a tough choice this week between Anthus and Joel, but I'll probably go for Anthus this time.

#5 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:27 AM

I voted for Joelmacool. Though the coolness of his name contradicts the hotness of his screen.

• Joelmacool likes this

#6 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:10 AM

Anthus - a Raft edited for alttp-nostalgia? Looks great!

Alucard666 - looks very nice. I just hope Jared can still sleep tonight.

Joelmacool - not a fan of the color of the flower in the grass. But it surprised me how well the various directions of sand look together, made me vote here.
  • Anthus, Jared and Joelmacool like this

#7 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:30 PM

With 45.00% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 635 is Joelmacool!

Joelmacool.png
What a screen for you to understand. Although the blue leever contradicts with the red octoroks. Okay no they don't they are perfect. (All enemies and Link have been placed by me using the editor so I don't have to actually play the game to take a picture of the screen)

Congrats!!

Voting totals:
- Joelmacool - 18 votes [45.00%]
- Alucard648 - 14 votes [35.00%]
- Anthus - 8 votes [20.00%]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Joelmacool, Alucard648, Anthus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users