Photo

Map of the Year 2016 Finals

Polaris

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Year 2016 Finals (21 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

Map of the Year 2016 Finals
divider.png

1. Polaris (MotM 75)
A WIP overworld map of a project that I may resume after my current one.

11. Polaris (MotM 74)
Novalin from Sanctuary Tree

3. Demonlink (MotM 79)
An ancient castle that lies in ruins atop a lonely mountain... What secrets could it hide?

divider.png

Three maps, two users, one winner! Cast your vote by the end of the month. Good luck to both Polaris and Demonlink. :)

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

Damn this is really close. All three maps are really well made and definitely look worthy for MotY. I'll have to go for Shane's 74 entry, that map is just really spectacular.

• Shane likes this

#3 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:46 AM

First of all, I'd like to thank everybody who submitted a map this year. Thank you for sharing your worlds with the site and for taking us to fantastic places, the likes of which we've never seen before. Thank you also to everybody who offered feedback on a map. The insight you share gives map creators new ideas that let them create the best areas they can. This contest wouldn't be worthwhile without your comments.

Finally, I want to offer Polaris a huge congratulations for having the best map of the year as voted by fellow PureZC members! It takes a lot of work to build a map, between designing, building, coloring, and detailing, and you excel in these aspects and more. The victory is all the more sweet after a close follow-up finish at the parallel Screenshot of the Year contest.

I look forward to what the remainder of this year brings. If you, the reader, haven't entered the contest before, give it a shot!

Voting totals:
1. Polaris (MotM 75) (8 votes [40.00%])
– 11. Polaris (MotM 74) (7 votes [35.00%])
– 3. Demonlink (MotM 79) (5 votes [25.00%])

Thanks again, everybody! And once again, congratulations to Polaris! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Polaris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users