• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:01 AM

It's been a while since I updated you all on Lost Historia, right? Though this is going to be more of a ramble than a update. Anyways, despite little to no progress, I want to let you all know that I will be resuming this along with Sword of Ruin in the very near future, in a few days. Though, on the flip-side of things, they will be worked on at a snail's pace due to stress from life ambitions and severe mental health problems due to recent events I don't want to disclose. I am also working on a more important and unique Zelda Classic project with someone else right now, and while announcement was delayed, we have a lot of progress down! Once that's out of the way, the other projects can resume at a faster pace.

I mentioned that this newfound project might just happen to influence Sword of Ruin and Lost Historia greatly. Though "might" being the big keyword since it's being debated still in my head and with Homura - at least with Sword of Ruin. I won't disclose what might change since I'm not really certain yet but I, of course, will let you know when to expect changes from either or both projects. For now however, nothing has really changed and I'm just announcing the resumption of my two projects and the possibility of change.

So don't assume I have completely forgotten about Lost Historia. I'm not silently killing it off, it's just that things both positive and negative have got in the way and as of right now, I'm in the process of recovering from something. On another and more brighter note, I decided to go ahead and release some of the tiles which are featured in Lost Historia. More EZGBZ tiles, be it from Lost Historia or in general, will be underway.

NlI5R74.png

So, as always, stay tuned!

• Eddy, Jenny, Jared and 1 other like this

#2 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:43 AM

I'm glad to see that this project isn't gone. I'm also very sorry to here that you are having problems, if there is anything I can do to help let me know. 

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users