Looking for testers!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

Looking for testers for this quest, either for single dungeon test or long term testing!
  • WindRobe likes this

#2 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:31 PM

I don't have a lot of free time and I have another demo to try to assist with, but I am a very thorough tester who is not afraid to be critical.  I'm willing to help if I get a chance.  PM me a demo link, please.

#3 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:45 AM

so frustrating try to find where to post this....  searched by name of the quest:  nope.  searched by your name:  purezc has never heard of you.  scanned the quest project updates alphabetically:  not there.  wow.  finally found this thread, so, in order:

-instawarp doors unnerving and often leave player facing wrong way or in unpredicted place in next room

-eye statues on first screen don't blend well with the wall (fit and color)

-pillars break up wall continuity with the fact that they don't reach the top row of bricks which end up cut off awkwardly

-held up items float out of hand above player instead of actually in the hand

-basements have counters, but I can't figure out why, aside form the challenge

-moldorm dragon rules but fails to interact with the layers in the room appropriately

-got first bomb a half hour in, wasted it on getting a stupid compass

-got second bomb a few minutes later, wasted it on map

-suicide was often only answer to escaping dead ends

-second darknut room requires suicidal action to escape (weird that he gives no prize, despite completion chime)

-candle fire doesn't hurt hero (very weird and unnatural seeming)

-default weapon uses magic, should be boomerang instead

-gave up at exactly an hour in because I spent twenty-five minutes trying to get a third bomb (tenth enemy does NOT have bomb)

very much fun, but lots of layering SNAFUs and dead ends.  I knew where i wanted to go next, but couldn't find another bomb, so I gave up; I couldn't justify spending a full hour wandering and hoping for a bomb reward.  this is a fun dungeon, but it needs a lot of work to be semiprofessional.  keep at it.

#4 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:28 AM

Thanks Trudatman! Check your pm's please I sent you a few more questions about some things you tested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users