The Rusted Soul

Photo

I'm on an update roll! (Screenshot update)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:41 PM

Hi all, short update (hopefully shorter than the last one I said was going to be small) I changed some of the screenshots around, got rid of the first ones I posted a whole long while ago, as well as added a few new ones.
I've also made some new screens on the overworld, not too many though... (stupid mountains, being all stupid and complicated to make proper) I've worked mostly on some shoreline scenes outside of the first town bounderies. Naturally, doing so inspired me on adding some water going through the mountains, hence the stupid mountains being all complex and stupid :badrazz: . Fortunately, it also gave me an idea for where to place the entrance to dungeon 3. So... yay? :shrug:
Anyway, I'll finish the shoreline scene, the mountain part + pass and town 2, then the first demo shall be released! Yes, there is a plan, an evil evil, un-beta-tested, unknown difficulty and bug-ridden plan... potentially..... probably....
...Okay, there is no plan, only Zu'ul. :sweat:

Project is now ~37-40% complete... but only 80% complete till the first demo! :eng101:
  • Dirtyshovel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users