• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

Wow, it's already time for a weekly update? Time flies pretty quickly doesn't it :P

Anyways, progress on the quest has been going slower than usual, all I've done are a couple overworld screens and planning out Level 3's area.

I also got a few things to cover.

1. Lightwulf recently completed the tiles I requested him to make for my other secret project. Because of that, I'll now be working on both this quest and the other quest from time to time. I'll most likely be working on the other quest a lot more now, so you could say this quest is now on a hiatus, but I wouldn't necessarily say that.

2. Tomorrow at around 4-5pm I'll be leaving to Portugal for 2 weeks for holidays to meet some family and explore northern Portugal. Because of that, there will be no quest making during this period of 2 weeks.

3. Motivation loss. Almost everyone gets this when they make a quest, and yep, motivation loss just happened to me. This is the reason why just a couple overworld screens are made in the past week. However, I MIGHT be able to work on this quest more today or tomorrow, but I kinda doubt it since we got to do preparations for the journey and such.

Anyway, thanks for reading guys and I'll make the next update on the 6th August (a pretty long time, but yeah that's the next update). See ya then!
  • Shane, runaru, ZeldaPlayer and 1 other like this

#2 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

Thanks for letting us know about this. Hopefully after your vacation you'll be ready to go back to your quest and start making it again. Looking forward to the final result of this, as usual. :D

• Eddy likes this

#3 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

Ooh. I wonder what this secret project is? Well, have fun on your vacation.

• Eddy likes this

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

Thanks for letting us know about this. Hopefully after your vacation you'll be ready to go back to your quest and start making it again. Looking forward to the final result of this, as usual. :D

I'm getting more excited about the holidays rather than the quest itself lol. But yeah, I'm looking forward to getting back to working on this on August 2nd.

Ooh. I wonder what this secret project is? Well, have fun on your vacation.

Thanks! And you'll see what the secret project is soon enough. It's about 75% completed.

• David and Matthew like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users