TRIFORCE (Information & Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

(Note: Okay, I promised I would be sharing more information about this quest, such as information and pictures, and I also mentioned that this quest has gone through some visual changes. I am going to pretty much show off this in a much similar fashion that Shane did with his quest updates, but I plan to cover everything I need to cover in one big update, therefore, I'll have it organized similar to that of an expo submission).

Posted Image

TRIFORCE

This will be our most unrestrained update yet. I had a talk with Avataro today about how much information we should release about this quest, and he feels like there is a lot about this quest the public should know. While I did prefer and wanted to keep most of this project under wraps, I do express a strong interest to show people that this quest is more than just a unique tile set. But be warned, a lot of this is exclusive stuff that I've only shared with the most dedicated of staff, and I am still trying to keep most of this quest under wraps, but after checking out this spoiler rich update, you should have a general idea of what this quest is really about.

Story

Prologue:

TRIFORCE takes place in the 4th timeline (not featured in Hyrule Historia's timeline). We know about the 3 timelines, but there is also a 4th timeline is another branch off Ocarina of Time where Link and Ganondorf never did have that faithful battle on top of Ganon's Tower. In fact, before the Hero of Time climbed Ganon's Tower, both Ganon and Zelda have already disappeared. A confused Hero of Time was than still rewarded as hero of Hyrule, but was completely dumbstruck by such an unexpected turn of events.

But the disappearances did not end there, they did not end with Ganon and Zelda. The Hero of Time's story was over, but for years, even centuries, disappearances were occurring with no explanation or reason. They they were not the most common, but they have always caused a disturbance in the Land of Hyrule. Nobody was safe, no Hylian, no Goron, no Zora, no man, no child.

Even though these disturbing disappearances cause endless talk in the land of Hyrule, it is unfortunate to say that the cause of these disappearances has never been found. There is one story however about an alien race who were known to only kidnap cows and young farm girls in the middle of the night. But these aliens were also known to return the farm girls, but these girls have never remained the same. Who this alien tribe is, or what their purpose for abductions is unknown.

Though Hyrule would never know, the disappearances actually were linked to alien abductions. Centuries after the first disappearance, a descendant of the Hero of Time who lived with his uncle in a small shack in Hyrule field was upset... Not only because he lived in a small shack on a field, but also he's been getting these visions of these abductions taking place. The old man living in a cave near his home said that he was actually seeing events as they are happening, but his Uncle didn't believe the old man's stories and also forbid Link from continuing to visit old men in caves.

One night, Link took his master sword out, and he decided to take some time to himself. Apparently everybody felt that he should have the Master Sword because his name was Link, despite the fact he was just a kid. He was certainly growing up in a superficial world and a kick ass sword. But that night, both Link and the Master Sword disappeared, and were never seen again.

Setting:

This game takes place in Hyrule... as far as the citizens are concerned. In actuality, this game takes place in New Hyrule, where it is common for people to appear as if from out of nowhere with beliefs and stories of a different Hyrule that is completely fictional to all the citizens of New Hyrule. This land is where all the abductees end up to where they are forced to accept that all their memories are a myth, or be labelled as completely insane. So the New Hyrul... I mean the only Hyrule is quite similar to the myth Hyrule that only the weird Hylians dare mention of. Hyrule consists of a huge mountain and a deep dark forest. There are three villages in this world and The Temple of Time. Apparently the myth Hyrule is supposed to have a castle, but the idea of a castle in Hyrule is just crazy talk, instead there is this huge dark cloud hiding something at the heart of Hyrule, where some of the silly people that appear say there should be a castle, that is how the true Hyrulean's realized that they were crazy, because any normal person would know that the dark cloud existed for centuries. Usually, most people who appear in Hyrule forget all about the other myth Hyrule and the whole castle nonsense.

Other things that are unique about Hyrule are the three moons that orbit the planet, they are unique by how two of the smaller moons orbit the larger moon. Not much is known about the three moons other than the fact that they are very neat to look at.

Everybody in Hyrule is friendly and most newcomers who tend to appear on Death Mountain will always find themselves in Beach Town. Because everybody here is used to people just appearing out of nowhere talking about a myth mountain, they are the most understanding and are the first to try and help the poor and sick unfortunate souls into accepting reality as it is. Most people will often settle here when they realize that all their memories were indeed fake and misleading. Some people will move east to the much larger villages Samsonville and The Village of Boom, villages that are currently in fued with each other and have been in conflict for as long as people could even remember. It is said that if you want to find out as much as you want about Hyrule and its history of randomly appearing people with foolish thoughts, it is best to visit Samsonville as they are known to be the wisest of the wise, but they are also the most arrogant community in the world as well.

Locations:

Beach Town (currently unnamed): This is usually the first village that newcomers to Hyrule stumble across while suffering a delusional confused state. This village consists of very friendly folk as they are used to very confused people appearing out of nowhere talking about some fake Hyrule that doesn't even exist. Most newcomers tend to settle here. The only things notable about this area is a beautiful beach they call lonely beach, it got its name due to all the heartbroken men who would go there after their girlfriends have left them to date better men from Samsonville. Last but not least, it is the location of The Ocean Palace which King Eppy the 2nd had built with some crazy belief that it would one day rise from the surface and fly and would continue to fly for all time.... Unfortunately it didn't.... This palace now remains as a monument of such a great idea that would never come true. The palace is beautiful though and certainly worth exploring.

(No Images)

Death Mountain: Death Mountain is where all the elderly of the world retire, there is said to be at least 70 to 200 old people living in caves on this mountain. While there isn't much about this mountain that can be said other than being a glorified retirement home, it is also the location of Avatower, a mysterious tower that was built for King Eppy the 2nd and it is said to manufacture Wind... But nobody really believes that.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Misery Mire: Not much to say about Misery Mire except for the fact that it is a swamp. Most people tend to avoid Misery Mire because it's said to make you miserable. Located deep within Misery Mire is an ancient aqueduct and it's said to have the cleanest waters in Hyrule due to it's complicated ancient filtering system. The old ancient King Eppy the 2nd choose to name this place "Clean Sewers" as he thought it would be a funny joke... Not very many people thought it was that funny.

Lost Woods: This mysterious forest is famous for it's strange remarkable ability to cause people to get lost. Unfortunately the first adventurers who discovered this place wasn't all that creative with names. But than again, naming locations really aren't something Hylians are very good at. It is said that the complex maze in Lost Woods is so well crafted by the spirits that designed the world that it actually hides several locations. Nobody knows what's hidden within the depths of Lost Woods. Some say you can find a hidden mansion there, others say you can find the secret to the dark cloud that covers the earth, and others say that if you can unlock the true path (which is almost bloody impossible) the entrance to The Temple of Cole is revealed, but nobody even knows what that really means. Clearly this forest is a secret to many different things.

Hyrule Field: It's everybody's favourite field! But it's a tiny field located farthest to the east and everybody knows that. Usually people who believe in myth Hyrule recalls the field being much larger, but we don't go around spreading things that are simply not true. The most important thing to know is that the field connects Samsonville and The Village of Boom which is located in the farthest east of Hyrule to everything else located to the west. Hyrule Field is separated by a large river, and due to the conflicts between Samsonville and The Village of Boom, it is quite difficult to easily travel between both towns unless you can swim. In fact, Samsonville made certain that The Village of Boom can not even be found unless you go through Lost Woods, which only causes the conflict to even get worse.

The Village of Boom: The Village of Boom is a peaceful but strong willed folk who has the best weapon of all... Bombs! And a lot of them. In fact, they have so many bombs that they are said to be just as powerful as Samsonville, if not more. But because they are sworn to peace, they simply use their bombs for mining and nothing more. This is the fasting growing community in Hyrule as the land is rich with resources. This threatens Samsonville and has put both communities into conflict for many years. The player can choose to side with the Village of Boom and defend it against Samsonville's plot to destroy the town, or Link can side with Samsonville and destroy the Village of Boom. It is said that King Eppy the 2nd used to own a fortress at this location, but nobody has ever heard or seen of such a place, the only possible way for such a fortress to exist is if it was buried under the earth ages ago.

(No Images Available)

Samsonville: The highly arrogant "better than everybody else" community. Samsonville is not really much liked by the rest of the world, but they are the most organized and powerful community in the world. This village is not even 10 years old, and it quickly grew into power by the cunning and intelligence of the mysterious Samson which the entire village seem to worship. Given how these people view status, since they view themselves above the world, and they view Samson above them, they all hold and share the belief that Samson is the supreme being of the world. Not is much known about Samson to the rest of the world other than the fact that he is very confident and boastful and a very social person. Despite this though, he is not often present in Samsonville as he likes his solitude and is therefore absent from Samsonville most of the time, but whenever he returns, the entire town cheers his name. The player can choose to either side with Samsonville in their plan to destroy The Village of Boom or instead turn his back on Samsonville to defend The Village of Boom.

(No Images Available)

The Temple of Time: Located near the Dark Cloud, so it's certainly not a place used for prayer... This place is now the home of a retired villain named Ganon, after succeeding in kidnapping the princess, he holds her in a crystal for all eternity and for some reason feels proud that he has won. Yet nobody in Hyrule even really cares all that much about Ganon or Zelda, and most of the world have even practically forgotten who they are. Little do people know that Hyrule has three triforces, and not just one.. Like ya know, that's crazy right! But the three triforces is a myth that goes along with the myth Hyrule and the myth Kingdom, wouldn't it be sweet if there were three Triforces?

The Dark Cloud: The mysterious huge cloud that covers over Hyrule, It is the location where most of the newcomers swear there is supposed to be a castle, but that's just silly because there has always been just a dark cloud there. Over time though, the newcomers start to realize that there never was any castle in Hyrule and has accepted that the Dark Cloud has existed for all time. What exactly is under the dark cloud is unknown, the only person to have ever seen what is under the Dark Cloud is Samson of Samsonville. It is said that the Tri-moon was actually created by whatever it is that's under the Dark Cloud. It's a plausible theory because the Tri-moon hasn't existed for more than 5 years.... Oh, and apparently Samson owns a factory there.

The Tri-moon (Samson's World): Without a doubt, the Tri-moon is the most controversial of Samson's creations, nobody knows what is up there or why it even exists or even how it works. Some say that the two smaller moons orbiting the Tri-moon is what keeps it in orbit, but in all honesty, can you expect anybody in Hyrule to really understand how this thing even works? It is said however to be much larger than a moon as it is not only the exact same shape of Hyrule, but it is also built in Hyrule's image. It is speculated that Samson's pride has caused him to create a world just for him as his place of solitude. Other than that, the Tri-moon and what happens there remains a secret to everybody.

Posted Image

Characters:

Posted Image Link: A young boy from Hyrule... Ooops, I mean the fake myth Hyrule that only the foolish people talk about. Link is a newcomer to Hyrule and is the most recent welcomed citizen to Beach Town (village yet unnamed... frig it, I'll call it Karkariko). He is the main protagonist in the game. Immediately after arriving (or realizing all his memories before now were actually not real) to New Hyrule (Real Hyrule), he embarks on a quest to find the Triforce as he hears about Ganon located in the Temple of Time. His journey to find the triforce becomes oddly easy, and it is surprising how quickly he could confront Ganon at this point. But instead of confronting Ganon right away, Link decides to learn the ways of Hyrule (especially if everything he knew was a lie). It doesn't take long before a new rivalry is formed between Link and the Hero of this world who.... simply.... does... not... like.... Link.

Posted Image Samson: The main antagonist of the game. In no way shape or form related to a certain muscle bound freak of a human being currently involved in a quest about Canada or something. This actually turned out to be a wild coincidence that got a few chuckles between me and the so called Canada quest author. (Who on earth would build a quest about Canada anyways???). Anyways, Samson is popular in this world for being the first person to enter the Dark Cloud. He's also known for founding Samsonville and even creating the Tri-moon. His power is unknown, but he is highly arrogant and self absorbed, thinking of himself as greater than all. Samson lives a life that everybody would love to live, simply being loved and adored by everybody, and feared by everybody else who opposes him. But Samson's perfect life suddenly came to a halt when a unique newcomer appears in Hyrule that looks EXACTLY LIKE HIM!!! Not only is Samson confused by this the newcomer who's name is Link, he is also threatened by him because Samson's pride, he couldn't have a genuine person being remotely similar to him. At first Samson refuses to confront Link, but instead leavingstatues around the world of Link to mock Link and intimidate Link from any drastic moves. Samson is so proud he is even in denial of the similarities between him and Link, despite everybody else's confusion. After time, the denial wears off, and Samson begins to accept that Link looks exactly like him, and in his mind, there is only room for one!

Ancient Ganon: Some villain living in The Temple of Time that nobody really cares about. If only they knew he held the Triforce of Power, but yet the Triforce of Power is said to be just a myth as there is only the Triforce of Courage. This is the same Ganon that was abducted by aliens before he could have his battle with The Hero of Time. Robbed from his battle, he obtained victory over Hyrule, however in his mind as nobody seems to care about him. The player can choose to fight him early in the game and as a result in the game prematurely and reach a very unsatisfying enemy. Besides, Ganon is retired and is not bothering anybody... Well, maybe Ancient Zelda.

Ancient Zelda: The abandoned princess nobody seems to care or even know about. If only they knew she held the Triforce of Wisdom, but that's said to be a myth only talked about by the newcomers who often appear talking about the myth Hyrule that doesn't exist. She's supposedly the princess of this myth Hyrule of centuries ago. Either way, most people don't care much about this fairy tale.

Curious Old Man on the Mountain: Unlike all the other old men on the mountain, this rude old man expects you to give him a lot of money, as to why he demands so much sparks the curiosity of everybody as he claims the cave he lives in has a really cool secret, but he won't let anybody in unless they give him the wealth he desires. Whatever could be inside this old man's cave is bound to spark curiosity in everybody who enters.

Aliens: Known for only kidnapping cows and farm girls. These aliens have taken on a new hobby of taking people out of Hyrule and than dropping them off to New Hyrule. For whatever reason, it is never revealed and will never be revealed, just accept that this is now what they do... Considering this is the 4th timeline after all, it doesn't have to make sense.

===============================

I could get to the actual story of the game, but heck, everything I've written here should pretty much tell you all you need to know about the story. There is in fact much more depth to the story, but I don't want to release all the spoilers of the game, but this should give you a general idea of this game's main plot and ideas, and hopefully something unique that you will all enjoy. :)

Thanks for reading, and have a good summer. :D
  • Demonlink and Parsnip like this

#2 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:06 PM

So, all of this is basically the prelude to the true story? I mean, really, why would there even be 2 Hyrules? That's nonsense! And Ganon who? That name sounds of a pig if you ask me, so why the hell could a pig be a villain? And ZELDA a "princess"? What are princesses? Are they that new cereal mentioned on TV? Sheesh, and yeah, aliens are the only legit way to believe in. Also, you got crazy on mentioning "3" Triforces. Dude, how many timess do I have to say that there is only the Triforce of Courage??? :lol: 

Now speaking seriously, I really enjoyed all of this prelude you have imagined, it gives TRIFORCE a bit of the Creator (that whacky guy called NJF :lol: ). I hope you can keep surprising us man. See ya on September! (I'll actually see you more on FB XD) 

(And the Temple of Cole??? Shit, I'm screwed XD )

#3 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:10 PM

I'm not leaving PureZC. :D I still have LPs to do. But I usually take summers away from Zquest as it gives me a good summer break, and it allows me to look forward to Zquest in September. 

#4 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

I'm not leaving PureZC. :D I still have LPs to do. But I usually take summers away from Zquest as it gives me a good summer break, and it allows me to look forward to Zquest in September. 

Oh shoot sorry, I meant to say see ya later as in "updates" of TRIFORCE :lol:

#5 Zagut

Zagut

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

this looks promising.

Can't wait to play the full game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users