Photo

Screenshot of the Week 56

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Which shot? (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Which shot?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 01:51 PM

Alot of things have been preventing me from posting this. We are back on schedule now.

And the nominees are...

Dark Emperor
user posted image

Ccc
user posted image

BH4
user posted image
"Link wanders into Dartmoor Fortress. This may be difficult..."

codelinker8705
user posted image

Petoe
user posted image
Enemies will never leave MegaMan alone...

#2 HydraPheetz

HydraPheetz

pwhoar

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 01:59 PM

Woah, CCC's shot is freaking realistic, that, or I don't get out much at all. icon_biggrin.gif

#3 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 02:00 PM

Dark Emperor: I like the fortress, it looks neat. The rest is good too.

Ccc: Pretty mountains and trees but there is not much else to it though. icon_neutral.gif

BH4: I really like the graphics and it has a great atmosphere (sp?)

codelinker8705: Oooohhh, I'd love to fight this boss, the big plant looks great.

Petoe: Is that the ship level? If so, it looks a lot better now icon_smile.gif

#4 jman2050

jman2050

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 03:00 PM

I voted for codelinker, only cause I think he should get revenge for the Venus PLant pic that should've won ^_^ j/k

Honestly, I like it the best, though Petoe's revamped ship level looks a heck of a lot better than before. Good job Petoe icon_thumbsup.gif

#5 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:42 PM

Wow, it's been a while.

Dark Emperor: Good looking screen, and I enjoy the site of the bulding with gate.

Ccc: Not much as far as screen layout goes, but I love the tiles.

BH4: Good screen, I think it looks cool with the background.

codelinker8705: I think that boss looks awesome, and I'm sure it is a complicated task. *votes*

Petoe: Good improvement on the ship. Good screen.

That was fun, now to wait until next week.

#6 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 07:50 PM

Dark EmperorPretty nice. Could be a bit better, but pretty well made.
CccVery nice tiles. But,there isn't much to the screen.
BH4Josh, that background is awesome. Is that supposed to be some side view dungeon?
codelinker8795Nice boss. I like how the little spikes come out of the ground. icon_wink.gif Though, I did something of the sort a while back. icon_neutral.gif
PetoeVery nice tiles. I've seen better, but really good. But, those little specks of yellow (I assume which are lights) are odd. icon_eyebrow.gif

And the winner is.....codelinker. All the tiles are well done. The screen is interesting, I believe it's really good. I advise, though, making those vines on the walls green. It would make it nicer.

#7 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 08:53 PM

Thanks! I really appreciate the votes. Do give credit to Prince as he did make the boss for me. I did have to do some hard work for it. So, it wasn't easy getting it.

#8 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 09:40 PM

Dark Emperor: Seems like a nice looking basic Zelda screen. icon_wink.gif

Ccc: Really realistic here! Looks pretty nice, but you should've taken the shot in action. icon_smile.gif

BH4: Ah, that is very nice. The pipes look rusty, and the castle background looks awesome. icon_smile.gif

codelinker8705: Very nice looking boss, but like Ccc's, this one should've been taken in action.

Petoe: That is the DC version, correct? I love the way this shot looks, it is the only one with real action going on. The colors mix well and I believe they look very nicely updated from the original MMDWR. icon_biggrin.gif *votes*

#9 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 26 May 2004 - 10:08 PM

Hmm...I don't know who to vote for. I think all of these are wonderful.
The first 3 would win for awsome realism and tile creation. CodeLinker's screen shot would definately win because of the awsome custom boss. Thanks Prince.
Petoe mades some nice additions to M/S Mariel.
Awsome Castle graphics BH4!
Ccc: While the mountains looks too uniform, it does look nice, nevertheless. Dark Emperor, a little more texture and shading in the grass would make this an awsome shot. Still great though.
Looking back at Petoe's shot: Ah, you've enhanced the candle weapon sprite! Sweet!
I'm still not sure who to vote for. I think they all are nice.
*sighs* I hate to do this...But I'm going with a Null vote.
---EDIT---
After viewing the results: Congrats Codelinker...You're smoking the competition.

Edited by rexlaninetales, 26 May 2004 - 10:09 PM.

#10 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:31 AM

Well, I null voted...If I voted I would have chosen CCC's tiles. I like those mountain tiles. Good job icon_biggrin.gif

#11 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:53 AM

Thanks to me, BH4 is catching up.

I really like those caste backgrounds. Why didn't I think of it?

Dark Emperor: Basic average screen.

Ccc: Whoa. Realistic, but I doubt any Link can realistically fit.

BH4: See before Dark Emperor.

Codelinker: Very nice custom boss. I like the spike idea. Why didn't I think of this? Oh, I can't do custom bosses yet icon_heh.gif .

Petoe: Nice MM shot. Well, that's it.

#12 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:43 PM

Dang, I didn't know this was going on schedule because I've hardly heard a word about it. icon_frown.gif Oh well... I'll submit for next week (or whatever) before it gets late again. Some good shots this time. I'll vote later.

#13 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2004 - 03:49 PM

Uh oh... you people are mistaking. My shot is not from the m/s mariel, it's an office shot from a whole new level. But since so many seems to want m/s Mariel improved, that will happen too... icon_sweat.gif

Hmm... somehow the results aren't surprising. Oh well, BH4's shot looks the best I guess [whine mode] but all of the shots lack something. They're all pretty bland. And that custom boss shot... it's a simple screen with an good looking custom boss. Yippee. :\ But my own shot too... ugh... I seriously need to add something on the walls.[/whine mode]

But people have decided and coderlinker has won already. Congrats! See ya next week everyone (or is it time for a SotM then?).

#14 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 27 May 2004 - 04:00 PM

Yes, next week will be SOTM.

#15 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 29 May 2004 - 06:45 PM

none interest me, null vote.