Level skipping

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

In this update I am announcing the ability to skip a level in Puzzle Robots, although it is very limited!!!

Posted Image
The green smiley thing is a "skipper".

First of all, what you need to skip a level is a skipper. From time to time, there is a skipper hidden in a level somewhere, and once you collect it, it doesn't reappear. In the subscreen there is now a new counter for the skipper. When you collect the skipper, the counter increases by 1, meaning that you earn the right to skip 1 level. :)

Posted Image
Collected the skipper.

Once you have a skipper, a new text appears in the subscreen. It tells you what buttons to press, to skip a level. Press A, A, Start, to skip. You should preserve the skipper for levels that are too hard for you. Of course, the skipper in level 43 is not the first one. I will probably have around 10 or so in the whole game. There is no alternate ending or a special reward or something, if you have each skipper and didn't skip a level once, so don't be afraid to use it if you are stuck.

In other news, I am still looking for testers, as I have none yet. Of course people might say that this kind of quest does not need testers and that it should be easy for me to test it myself, but I still want to give people the chance :D

That's it for todays update. I hope you enjoyed it and ask me anything about the skipping ability or the quest itself! (If you are interested in how the star blocks from the screenshots, work ... try to find out yourself :evil:)

#2 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

It's a cool idea, I like it. Can save the player that potential headache.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users