Looking for Testers + progress

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:18 AM

Here's a little update for everybody. I made a lot of progress! The game is finished up to level 74 now, but whats most important is that I drew and scripted a lot of new puzzle features. The game gradually gets better and better the more features are introduced to you! Look forward to lots of cool puzzles you have never seen before!!

That's it for the progress update as of now. In the second part of this update I am looking for help from the community:

I am looking for beta testers

If you want to be a beta tester for Puzzle Robots, you have to meet the following requirements:

1.) We need to trust each other.
2.) The latest version of ZC is required.
3.) Must know how to play a quest in ZC.
4.) Must play without cheats.
5.) You need to try to break the game, find bugs and solve puzzles in ways you think they are not meant to be solved.
6.) You have to be active in the next few weeks and not stay offline for longer than a week (this is because this is a rather short quest to make and it will be finished sooner).
7.) It is required to like puzzles.
8.) Optional: Constructive critism would be nice.

If you are interested, please tell me here or send me a PM. I only need a maximum of 3 testers.
If all 3 positions would be filled, I would tell everybody in an update, so no need to be afraid of me saying "Nein" to you.

Well, I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment here. Stay tuned for future updates!

#2 Hoff123

Hoff123

The Hoff :)

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

OK, I'm in :). This looks like a really cool "quest"(or whatever you wanna call it :)).

#3 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

Good I will send you an invitation.

#4 Hoff123

Hoff123

The Hoff :)

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

So, if I'm finding some problems(or I'm just being stupid :)), do I tell you here? Or where?...

#5 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

Have just send you a message about it, wich I forgot to :D

#6 HybridHyrule

HybridHyrule

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

I'll help you playtest this one. It looks fun, I'm a big puzzle fan.

#7 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:18 AM

Ok, I have send you an invitation.
Hybrid Hyrule is the second one, so now there is still place for one more beta tester! Again, if you are interested in testing, just let me know by posting here or sending me a message!

#8 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

I loved your Island and Space Adventure games and would be honored to test Puzzle Robots.

#9 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

Alright, I will send you an invitation, nicklegends. I'm always happy to hear, if someone likes my quests, and I'm sure you will be a good tester too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users