ZC

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

An LP of “A Big Hunk Of Hyrule,” by Jamian. This is pretty much a standard style Zelda game, so no special items outside of the default items. I'll try to show off as many of the secrets as possible. All items will be obtained here.

Part 1 - The start is sure going to tell a few things.  Not only no sword, but gotta do some work just to get any items.  Time to start learning how to go about without a sword.

#2 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

Looks great so far!! I'll definitely be watching these series! :D

#3 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

Part 2 - This part is just scouting out hidden stuff on many of the screens.  The beach area is a good place to grind for money given the leevers and tektites there.  Lots of extra money around as well.  Also take note of the various hints, as they will be more relevant later on.

#4 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:56 AM

Part 3 - You're going to want to go back to levels 1 and 2 to pick up extra goodies for later on.

#5 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

Part 4 - Going through level 3.  For the most part, you'll have to come back later to fully explore everything.

#6 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

Part 5 - Level 4.  You're actually told what items you'll get from a hint outside.  Make sure to get them, especially one of the items in particular.  Yeah, having no upgraded sword sucks.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#7 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

When I complete your 4th Quest run I'll give this one a looksie.  xD

#8 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

Part 6 - Basically more scouting, finding more screen secrets.  A bit of a trek to find level 5.

#9 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

Part 7 - Level 5 has a riddle to it, and the sooner you figure this out, the sooner you can finish this level.  2 items to find, gotta find one to progress, but do not miss the other hidden item.

#10 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Part 8 - Starting off level 6 to pick up a key item, then using that to go out of my way a bit to get some upgrades.

#11 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

Part 9 - With a few extra goods to use, now we can take on level 6.  Make sure to go to every corner and use the hints you're given, including one from outside.  You'll need that info to finish the level.

#12 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

Part 10 - Level 7 is one big bomb maze.  Luckily there are plenty of bombs around the place to pick up, and you can buy them cheap outside.

#13 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

Part 11 - Now we can explore the blue area we couldn't get to before.  A few hints along the way, one of them sounding very enticing, but you should be smelling a rat with that hint.  Upon getting to level 8, you'll see what makes this level so bad.

#14 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

Part 12 - This level is a real pain.  A number of rooms with 8-10 blue wizzrobes to make life miserable for you.  A lot of dead ends paths here.  You really only need to get the one key to proceed onward.  Note that other key you cannot get, which is an intentional gimmick.

#15 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

Part 13 - As we finish off level 8, you'll notice a locked door you have no key for.  You'll have to skip this for now, and you can guess what's behind that door.  Already a boss rush to finish off level 8

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users