Photo

Screenshot of the Week 34

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic? (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 26 August 2003 - 08:30 PM

And the nominees are...

Jonathan
user posted image
my custom made cheezy MMZ overworld tiles

Nick
user posted image
Bah... if only Kale could get to the ocarina tile.

StarFox
http://happyman.250f...arfox/FMSS1.bmp
"VOT 4 ME!!!1"

Petoe
http://publish.homet...es/mmsotw34.bmp
"A peaceful City screenshot."

#2 Alucard

Alucard

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 August 2003 - 08:33 PM

StarFox's screenshot all the way. Nick's screenshot is very good as well, but not as good, then Petoe's screenshot, and then Jonathan's screenshot.

#3 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 26 August 2003 - 08:39 PM

the spirt thingys sf talked about! O_o im voting for him. nick in 2nd jonathan in 3rd and petoe in 4th.

<no comments>

#4 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 26 August 2003 - 08:41 PM

Can't really vote this week since I'm participating... so I'll just review the shots.

Jonathan: Custom tiles are a great touch. However... uh... the colors are too bright. @_@

Nick: I wonder why I won't make comments about this. icon_razz.gif

StarFox: Custom tiles are a great touch. However... I used the same format as with Jonathan's review for no reason since this shot rocks.

Petoe: Custom tiles are a great touch. However... this shot isn't up to par with your others. I hope those people who kept telling you to stop submitting didn't scare you. :meh:

#5 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 26 August 2003 - 08:45 PM

Jonathan: The custom tiles are kind of cool. But, they're strange. O_o
Nick: Second place, not much too it.
Starfox: WOW! icon_eek.gif Those custom tiles are cool! icon_thumbsup.gif
Petoe: Boring shot. Nice tiles.

#6 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 26 August 2003 - 09:10 PM

Starfox.

#7 Waluigi

Waluigi

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 August 2003 - 09:13 PM

I voted for Petoe, yet i dont understand the caption.

"A peaceful City screenshot."

To me, it seems as if this peaceful screenshot is about to have pieces of MM everywhere in about 1 sec thanks to those crazy cabdrivers icon_lol.gif

#8 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 01:56 AM

i voted starfox. I like the custom newfirst tiles (they're pretty much my favortie tiles), plus i noticed he is using my animated HCP!

#9 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 02:34 AM

OH, ok. So suddenly my shot is no good and boring... icon_eyebrow.gif
Well, I'm gonna vote for StarFox because he will win anyway.

BTW, if you say a shot is boring (was it mine or someone else's) could you please say why? I think all the screenshots this week are boring. There's nothing really going on in them.
Well, whatever. I feel so evil that I have to start showing some serious action-packed screenies with some of my best sprite work. icon_evil.gif

#10 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 03:24 AM

Starfox gets my vote as well and thats the best caption ive ever seen
And if my tiles are stragne its because this is a first try and i said they looked cheezy...or would you like me to turn the mountains yellow the water orange and made the grass dark blue,like cheese when its been in the icebox for too long icon_razz.gif
BTW that shot was takin in spring so it supposed to be bright

#11 Ielen

Ielen

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 04:20 AM

I voted for Nick because I like his picture icon_razz.gif

#12 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 04:32 AM

I can't choose between Jonathan, Nick and Starfox.
Sorry Petoe icon_lol.gif

#13 Mr.Descer

Mr.Descer

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:03 AM

Once again Petoes screenhot is superior but it is funny how he is losing to those basic screenshots. Jonathan has good scrrenshot also but it looks odd.

#14 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE(Petoe @ Aug 27 2003, 02:34 AM)
BTW, if you say a shot is boring (was it mine or someone else's) could you please say why? I think all the screenshots this week are boring. There's nothing really going on in them.
Well, whatever. I feel so evil that I have to start showing some serious action-packed screenies with some of my best sprite work.  icon_evil.gif

Hmm....
Your pic is boring because it is something we've already seen before. There's nothing new about it.

The reason Starfox is winning Mr. Descer is because Starfox is using some new "fresh" tiles. It's nice to get away from the same thing over and over again, that's why Petoe is losing.

#15 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Aug 27 2003, 12:14 PM)
Hmm....
Your pic is boring because it is something we've already seen before. There's nothing new about it.

The reason Starfox is winning Mr. Descer is because Starfox is using some new "fresh" tiles. It's nice to get away from the same thing over and over again, that's why Petoe is losing.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU "SEEN IT BEFORE"? All the tiles in that screenshot are made by me, and I'm the only one who is using real city tiles in a quest. So please specify what you try to say. icon_glare.gif

And StarFox's pic is great (that's why I voted it), but it has nothing special in it. It uses new tiles, but it's just a normal Zelda forest screenshot we see every week. I use totally new and fresh tiles too, and you complain only about my ss. I understand if my screenshots are "too different" for you, but you should admit it right away and stop that bull.

Oh, whatever. I don't care if I win or lose. I have realized that only Zelda screenshots are good here because most of you probably are Zelda fans. icon_shrug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users