Photo

Screenshot of the week 109

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the week 109 (60 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the week 109

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:12 AM

I sort of forgot about this. sorry everyone

Freedom
user posted image

Gashin
user posted image
Welcome to Nunki Village!

ZC-Ninja
user posted image
This always happens after one trys to refurnish their homes.

#2 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:54 AM

I voted freedom. Freedom has my vote for those awesome mountains and trees. Is that from the adventure tileset.

#3 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 10:10 AM

FreeDom is really nice.. but after I looked at gashin's screenshot.. it got my vote. Most of it is custom. So.. yea. icon_wink.gif

#4 Skipper

Skipper

Magus

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 10:23 AM

Yeah. At first, I really liked freedoms, but when I looked at Gashins, I saw alot more original tiles. I especially liked the bell and the little gate-thingey. So...Gashin gets my vote. I also like the way that Freedom used the minish cave tiles(When you are little) as regular mountain tiles. But other than that, thats just about all there is. Not really many custom drawn tiles. And I really like the trees in ZC-ninja's screen, but I still think the final vote goes to Gashin.

Edited by skipper, 02 January 2006 - 10:27 AM.

#5 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:08 PM

To be honest, none of the three shots really appealed to me (mostly because of the strange color choices), but I thought ZC-Ninja's screen had the best overall composure. I also thought his screen was the only one without plastic-looking objects. icon_wink.gif

#6 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:22 PM

I voted for Gashin. Your design is really good as is ZC-Ninja. And the graphics are at par with Freedom. However, the pallete is really good. *Votes*

Edited by Shoelace, 02 January 2006 - 01:22 PM.

#7 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:29 PM

It was hard but in the end, I choose ZC-Ninja.

Freedom's was cool, but those are (no offense) god-awful colors. Everything that is dark should be brighter (Greens, and browns mostly), and the red on that roof can be seen from space (Tone the blues and reds down just a tad) icon_razz.gif

Gashin's is awesome as ussual, and I really can't find anything wrong with this shot icon_heh.gif

ZC-Ninja's. I'm not sure how much of that is custom, but if it all is, good job. The colors really set the "0 noes itz teh ev17" mood. You good at setting mods with colors, and blood! Yay for blood ^_^

#8 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:05 PM

All three seem to have custom made work that look pretty good. Freedom's shot seems to have the most settling color for me, while Gashin's and ZC-Ninja's have more realistic looking leaves on the trees. However, ZC-Ninja's shot has the most personality in my opinion, so my vote just barely goes for him.

#9 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:11 PM

It was hard for me to choose but in the end I voted for Gashin.

#10 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:06 PM

Freedom: Well... Im sorta getting tired of seeing the Minish cap tiles, but from what I can assume is custom, its a very nice job icon_biggrin.gif Needs a bit brighter colors though.

Gashin: Again, the shot is nice, but I still want to see something other than this colorful overworld you have, like the inside, or dungeons to it...

Nulled

EDIT: Oh, and the only things custom in the shot are the sprites and the road... a couple of the fires are custom to.

Edited by ZC-Ninja, 02 January 2006 - 08:09 PM.

#11 Renoki

Renoki

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:42 PM

I can't decide

maybe Gashin, maybe freedom
the world may never know

oh wait I vote gashin because it looks cool and freedom because it looks cool AND because of the mp bar, ok maybe freedom!

#12 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(ZC-Ninja @ Jan 2 2006, 05:06 PM)
Gashin: Again, the shot is nice, but I still want to see something other than this colorful overworld you have, like the inside, or dungeons to it...

View Post

well, houses are nothing special, and right now, I don't have any dungeons made. maybe next time I enter, I'll include a dungeon shot

#13 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 11:54 PM

ROFLOL icon_lol.gif

Rex says tone the colors down, and ZC-Ninja says brighten them up....
I'm sure glad I don't build screens based on "polls", I'd be ripping my hair out.

Gashin and ZC-Ninja, your shots rock!

#14 masterlink3000

masterlink3000

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 03 January 2006 - 08:27 AM

Hard to pick between Freedom and Gashin, BOTH excellent shots though Gashin one my vote. . .

#15 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:56 AM

Sorry Relic, but I'm putting yo customness aside and going with Freedom's eye-appealing shot. icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users