Photo

Screenshot of the Week 104

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 104 (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 104

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 01 November 2005 - 12:41 PM

Jonathan
user posted image
This wasn't in the guidebook.

Setzer
user posted image
Will you be my fwend?

Shoelace
user posted image
What a pretty waterfall.

now, a few words from me

first off. people, get these screenshots to me BEFORE SUNDAY this time, alright? I was planning to start this on monday, but I only had two entries, and recieved the third this morning. PLEASE, let's get this thing started on the right day this time, okay?

second, I know ZC-Ninja's SotW 101 screenshot has been up there for a while. nobody seems to be able/willing to change it. I apologize for this

and finally, could everyone that submits SotW entries to me please label WHICH SotW they're entering for? it makes it easier to look back at the quotes for refrence, as well as cleaning out my Inbox

that's all. have fun voting!

#2 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:45 PM

I voted for Jonathan. I'd comment on all the shots but I'm tired. They're all nice, though.

#3 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

erk, I didnet enter cause I thought that this was supposed to be Sotm now seeing as its a new month... are we skipping SotM this week?

Anyway holy crap Im glad I dident enter icon_razz.gif.

Jonathan: Got my vote, it just looks all around nice.

Setzer: amazing! nothign else to say!

Shoelace: Very smooth colors, and the coloring job is also very nice, however, It just dosent stack up to the others icon_razz.gif (Also the classic bridge kinda seems out of place icon_razz.gif

#4 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:56 PM

I see three very good shots.

Setzer: You have a fair amount of detail on most of the shot. Good job.

Shoelace: Very good indeed, especially the ground on both sides of the bridge. I really like the octorocs as well, and I have not seen them exactly that way before.

Jonathan: Wow, what a beauty! This shot wins. It is amazing work especially with the flowers and the other plantlife. If this shot was in a pagent, it would be Miss Screenshot Universe.

#5 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(ZC-Ninja @ Nov 1 2005, 04:43 PM)
erk, I didnet enter cause I thought that this was supposed to be Sotm now seeing as its a new month... are we skipping SotM this week?

SOTM is technically not a "monthly" thing, instead it's done after every 4 SOTWs. So it will be next.

#6 Setzer

Setzer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:47 PM

wow, after taking alook at jonathan's I should've submitted the one in my sig icon_razz.gif They're all nice though.

#7 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:05 PM

Wow, only three entrants?

I voted for jonathan... I really like this shot because I can...

Setzer's was cool too. I really like you dungeos walls icon_smile.gif

We can't forget about good ol' Shoelace can we? I see that you added some dirt tiles to your TDS set icon_smile.gif (Psst, get rid of the classic bridge, its stick out and looks out of place icon_wink.gif)

#8 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:08 AM

My Rating:
Jonathan: 10/10 Vote
Setzer: 8/10
Shoelance: 8/10

You can see that Jonathan sees 3D in the future of ZC. But i especially like the flowers.
Setzer is also in forwards to 3D but not that good as Jonathan.
Shoelance is making a beauty of tiles as you see. But it is like a real zelda game and that gives me a feeling.

#9 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:46 AM

sorry i was so late Gashin,i didnt plan on entering until i heard you needed more screenshots to start,il be on time next time i participate

anyway screenshot evaluation/vote time
-null vote-

Setzer-your dungeon tiles kick ass icon_blink.gif
had i not been entered you would get my vote.

Shoelace-a good shot,i especially like the cloud shadows and the grass

#10 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 05:39 PM

Anyway, my words:

Jonathan-- icon_eyeitus.gif My eyes were really bulging at this when I saw it. The fact that the momument at the corner really got my attention; although, however, your shadows need to be fixed. For instance, why would a dead tree cast a round shadow?

Setzer--Great dungeon tiles, along with the sprite. But it seems that femur likes to repeat itself too much in th e screen...

Shoelace--This is meant to be a setup shot, as I can tell; the watwerfall is the best thing with its soft colors, but that splash seems to be empty. As for the rest, nice mix of tiles. icon_thumbsup.gif

As for the vote, it goes to Jonathan.

#11 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 05:49 PM

Jonathan... Wow... icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

#12 ZeldaLord

ZeldaLord

Legendary Hero

• Members

Posted 08 November 2005 - 12:44 PM