Photo

Screenshot of the Week 83

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:44 PM

Drari
user posted image

Hero_of_Hyrule
user posted image
What could be in that chest?

Marcus
user posted image

Shoelace
user posted image
That is a long way down.

tobias_daboi
user posted image

Because of the delay, screenshot of the week 83 will end Sunday morning.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#2 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:59 PM

I love Marcus's screenshot because I vote LTTP over any thing, no offence to others, you were all great. ^_^

:: Finally I am not late to the party ::

#3 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:22 PM

I voted for shoelace. while none of them were really spectacular, his seemed to be the best. the minimap really got me

Edited by Gashin, 22 March 2005 - 10:22 PM.

#4 Hero_of_Hyrule

Hero_of_Hyrule

Wizard

• Members

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:02 PM

Drari: Well laid out, but could've used more detail.

My Shot: Shot from Quest for Hyrule. Looks like a small part of the shot got messed up. Hopefully that won't matter much.

Marcus: This is one of my favorite shots, but only cause of those statues. If not for them, it would have been pretty boring.

Shoelace: My other favorite shot here, and probably the one that would have gotten my vote had I not entered.

tobias_daboi: Looks good, but I've seen tons of shots like this.

#5 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:09 PM

I'm sorry, but Shoelace owned you all! icon_blah.gif

All of the shots were quite even, but the minimap just flashed a gold color in my sight.

#6 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:54 AM

Drari: Hey, it's been awhile since I've seen those mountains. Good shot. icon_smile.gif Nicely laid out. Although, it feels like it could use a little... something. Perhaps some rocks here and there. I'm not sure. Just a slight touch of something for the ground.

Hero of Hyrule:

Hey, that's a nice shot all around. I just have one issue with it, though... it has heavily mixed perspectives. The way Pure works, the dungeon elements appear to be directly top-down, whereas all the trees, etc. seem to be at somewhat of a side view. I don't think it quite works to mix the trees in particular. :\

Marcus:

Ahh, very nice. Those statues look genuinely intimidating. I can just hear the LTTP background tunes right now. icon_smile.gif ~Da-da Dah Dah Daaaah, Daaah da-dah...~

Shoelace:

A very nice shot! This one gets my vote, and not because it uses some of my tiles. icon_razz.gif It would be about equal to the others, but you did a variety of things well. The minimap is nice, your frame boxes look great, the name of the area sounds cool, the scene is original, and there appears to be a lot going on in the shot. Great job man. icon_smile.gif

Tobias:

Hmm, a pretty standard shot; not bad... The only thing I'd say is that those wood floors really don't look at home right next to pits of lava. However, it has very good screen layout.

#7 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:34 AM

I voted Shoelace... It took me a while but I noticed what may be a quiver (or sheath) on Link's back... That owns all the rest easily. icon_razz.gif

#8 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:27 AM

I really hate to say things like "None of them were really spectacular." That's so demoralizing, isn't it? icon_neutral.gif I really liked them all! icon_kawaii.gif All of them had some pretty darn nice elements to them. icon_wink.gif I'm very, very impressed with today's turnout.

I suppose I have voted for Marcus. The ALTTP statues knocked the socks out of me. I don't think I've seen such a formation in my entire ZC career. Well played, Marcus. icon_wink.gif Very well played. icon_thumbsup.gif

#9 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE(Jaivaz @ Mar 23 2005, 05:34 AM)
I voted Shoelace... It took me a while but I noticed what may be a quiver (or sheath) on Link's back... That owns all the rest easily.  icon_razz.gif

Oh, hey... cool! I didn't notice that. I'm pretty sure it's the Master Sword sheath. Nice observation, Jaivaz. I'm guessing Shoelace is playing with the Link Tile Mod... hmmm...

#10 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:47 PM

Drari: Sorry man just not enough detail. :\
Hero_of_Hyrule: I am not sure exacly why but I really like this screen shot. icon_smile.gif *Votes*
Marcus: It looks pretty nice but the guards are way bigger then Link and for some reason it just doesn't look right to me but it might just be me. :\
Shoelace: Looks wet. icon_razz.gif Pretty good job but not enough to get my vote. :\
tobias_daboi: Not bad but not good enough for the vote. :\

All and all these were pretty good. icon_thumbsup.gif

#11 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 March 2005 - 06:20 PM

I voted for Hero_of_Hyurle. The Pure/ALttP sets don't merge well, but the screen was set up great enoguh for me to look away at other things. Awesome job!

#12 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:14 PM

Wow, a lot of new blood this week. That's good.

I voted Hero_of_Hyrule because I find it's the only one that sets a real mood. Shoelace's shot is also very nice, there's some stuff I didn't notice in there the first time around, and the other shots are nice too.

Once again, I may be entering next week. Mabye.

#13 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 24 March 2005 - 05:25 PM

Hero of Hyrule gets my vote for a really detailed shot. Shoelace was close though.

And yes he is playing with the Link tile mods.

#14 fenoxfrost

fenoxfrost

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 24 March 2005 - 08:37 PM

I voted for Hero of Hyrule. I really like the design, the detail, and most of all I like the whole forset theme. icon_thumbsup.gif icon_lol.gif

Edited by fenoxfrost, 24 March 2005 - 08:37 PM.

#15 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:09 PM

Man, the more I look at this, the more I think I should have voted for Shoelace. And, if I had, they'd be tied right now. For successfully using the Link tile mods, I think he deserves to win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users