• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#16 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:50 PM

I don't think it was a problem it just takes a long time to change

So did it work for you? Just want to make sure.

Edited by a30502355, 12 August 2015 - 07:50 PM.

#17 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

Great quest, thanks for this. I´m playing " sweet" and have finished rank 5. Need help to find rank 4. I have found 2 places with number 4 but can´t go there, one in a cave in NW corner and one top left. What am I missing ?

#18 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:34 AM

Great quest, thanks for this. I´m playing " sweet" and have finished rank 5. Need help to find rank 4. I have found 2 places with number 4 but can´t go there, one in a cave in NW corner and one top left. What am I missing ?

Hi Lukaz, :D

Rank 4 is in the Lost Woods. The screen above DoJo of Ordeals, up through there. It's in the very top right corner but your will have to do somethings before getting up there in the Lost Woods.

Edited by Artistic, 13 August 2015 - 10:39 AM.

#19 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

Yes I know the place. I wrote top left, but I meant top right. Anyway I don´t know what to do. Please pm me

EDIT: ah .....sorry...I know where to go.....thanks Artistic

Edited by Lukaz, 13 August 2015 - 11:03 AM.

#20 FnrrfYgmSchnish

FnrrfYgmSchnish

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:17 AM

So, I'm in the "Rank 7" dungeon in the desert and seem to be stuck.  Have the map, compass, boss key, bow, quiver... but it seems like the only way to go any further is to shoot one of those eyeball statues with arrows, and despite having a full quiver I can't actually shoot arrows.  So it looks like I'm still missing the arrow item somehow.  So is it hidden in the dungeon, or somewhere else?

Edited by FnrrfYgmSchnish, 13 August 2015 - 11:18 AM.

#21 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:47 AM

So, I'm in the "Rank 7" dungeon in the desert and seem to be stuck.  Have the map, compass, boss key, bow, quiver... but it seems like the only way to go any further is to shoot one of those eyeball statues with arrows, and despite having a full quiver I can't actually shoot arrows.  So it looks like I'm still missing the arrow item somehow.  So is it hidden in the dungeon, or somewhere else?

Your in the Burning cave right?  You get the glove and the arrow also there.

#22 FnrrfYgmSchnish

FnrrfYgmSchnish

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

Found the glove and arrows now.  Turns out I had somehow overlooked a pushable-over-the-lava block in the room where (I thought) I had to shoot a statue to go further -- so I wasn't actually as stuck as I thought I was.  Whoops.

#23 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:56 AM

Hi! a30502355

I tripped the levers in this room and when I took either warps it took me here right in front of the electric line. I used the lens and it looks like the electric line is suppose to disappear.

zelda026_zpszxxsfeqb.pngzelda027_zpslhsmfmcm.png

When you trip the levers is it suppose to remove the electric line? Or have I missed something?

Thank you!

EDIT: Nevermind! I figured it out. Oh! how tricky you are. Very good!

Edited by Artistic, 14 August 2015 - 01:47 PM.

#24 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:16 AM

Hi. Loving it so far.

Two things...I'm in the lost woods, but I'm lacking either the Ocarina, or the Wand (Already found the mini dungeon in the woods) Can't seem to find either of them.

The other, I found its possible to bypass the rank 3 barrier by swimming to the next screen right above the barricade. Not major, because the boss is too powerful to really sequence break, but it may be something you want to fix. :)

#25 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:12 AM

Hi. Loving it so far.

Two things...I'm in the lost woods, but I'm lacking either the Ocarina, or the Wand (Already found the mini dungeon in the woods) Can't seem to find either of them.

The other, I found its possible to bypass the rank 3 barrier by swimming to the next screen right above the barricade. Not major, because the boss is too powerful to really sequence break, but it may be something you want to fix. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum!

The Ocarina is in the South Palace which is in the Lost Woods and the wand is in the Maze Palace (which is Rank 4) in the Lost Woods. You need the Ocarina to get to the Maze Palace.

Edited by Artistic, 14 August 2015 - 11:21 AM.

#26 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

Thanks.

I searched the south Palace. I'm not seeing anything, and the Lens isn't showing anything. It appears that I need either the Ocarina or Wand to get anywhere inside the palace. Is there something the lens doesn't pick up? I searched it several times.

I only have access to eight rooms. One requires the wand to proceed, One requires the ocarina, or a key. I found one key, but already opened a door.

Edited by Epsalon X, 14 August 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#27 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:44 AM

Thanks.

I searched the south Palace. I'm not seeing anything, and the Lens isn't showing anything. It appears that I need either the Ocarina or Wand to get anywhere inside the palace. Is there something the lens doesn't pick up? I searched it several times.

I only have access to eight rooms. One requires the wand to proceed, One requires the ocarina, or a key. I found one key, but already opened a door.

From the entrance go right, go up, go up, go left, kill enemies go up, push to number 8 go up, go right and the guy in there gives you the ocarina. That is the path to the ocarina if there is a key door you will have to find the key.

You don't get the wand until your in the Maze Palace. You can get the ocarina without the wand. Sorry! Not sure which ones were key doors in that path to the ocarina.

EDIT: You can go in the water on the screen that is to the right of the entrance. By the hookshot peg.

EDIT: The room where you have to use the wand in the South Palace you will be able to get to that room from the Maze Palace. After you get the ocarina leave and work your way around in the Lost Woods to the top right corner that is where the Maze Palace is.

Edited by Artistic, 14 August 2015 - 12:22 PM.

• luski and Epsalon ZX like this

#28 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:07 PM

I am really enjoying this game, I am going for rank 3 and having lots of fun, thanks, a30503......Xavier

Edited by Mister Snooze, 14 August 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#29 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:51 PM

Where's the quiver?

#30 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:57 PM

Where's the quiver?

You can buy the first quiver in the Western Desert in a shop for 200.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users