• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

No need. I finished it.

Only had 8 deaths. But this quest was anything but easy. Trying to figure out the enemy patterns was extremely challenging

PROTIP:Don't use bombs on the Manhandla. They don't work for some reason. Use fire

Hehehe, I was evil and changed a few of the regular bosses weaknesses.  xD

But kudos for beating ToT and thanks for the review!  

• MermaidCim likes this

#17 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

This is a terrific quest!

I can't seem to find the proper weapon for the eyeball/spider on the upper right side of Level 8. I think I've tried everything...is there a higher level arrow that I might not have found?

Never mind...found what I need.

Edited by Gendof, 14 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#18 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

I seem to be 1 key short in Magna temple.  Also, the was a dark block in one of the rooms there that I couldn't move, but mirror didn't show anything.  Any ideas?

#19 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Perhaps you haven't given the goriya his bait yet...

You can return,I think, to deal with the dark block.

#20 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

If you have the lens, use it as often as you can.

#21 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Thanks for a fun game! I have just finished level 5 and have a problem in level 6. Here is what happened. I went to level 6 before level 5 and picked up the key. Then I went back to finish level 5 for the hook shot and used that (gold) key in the level. I have the key from level 5 (I got it after opening a door with the wrong key). But I cannot use that one in level 6. In fact it doesn't show up on my subscreen until I go back into level 5. The gold key for level 6 can be used in level 5 but the green key from level 5 cannot be used in level 6. Do you see my dilemma. Of course I have saved my game so I think I caused a game stopper. Can you help?

Edited by Mister Snooze, 14 October 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#22 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Thanks for a fun game! I have just finished level 5 and have a problem in level 6. Here is what happened. I went to level 6 before level 5 and picked up the key. Then I went back to finish level 5 for the hook shot and used that (gold) key in the level. I have the key from level 5 (I got it after opening a door with the wrong key). But I cannot use that one in level 6. In fact it doesn't show up on my subscreen until I go back into level 5. The gold key for level 6 can be used in level 5 but the green key from level 5 cannot be used in level 6. Do you see my dilemma. Of course I have saved my game so I think I caused a game stopper. Can you help?

Eek....ummm I didn't expect this scenario to happen.  

I'll PM you a possible solution.  

• lagartus58 likes this

#23 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

After finishing level 6 in the search for level 7 it seems I missed the raft so I whistled back to level 6 and ended up here

zelda051_zps5933b7e3.png

I whistled again to get out of here and ended up here

zelda052_zps003bfe5e.png

Was the raft in level 6? Or did I miss it elsewhere?

P.S. I can f6 cont so it is not a game stopper

#24 aprazma

aprazma

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Thanks JJ83...thought it didn't work.

aprazma, I believe hookshot is in level 5

Thanks, I completed levels 4 and 5, obtaining flute, hammer, hookshot.  

One problem: I took a key from the tunnel cave, and used it in levels 4/5 (I know, bad idea). Now I am short a key to open the tunnel door, but not sure which level I missed a key. Is there a method to search other than brute force search again through both levels?

Edited by aprazma, 15 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#25 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Perhaps you haven't given the goriya his bait yet...

You can return,I think, to deal with the dark block.

I did give bait, must hve missed it somewhere I can't see

#26 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

I think I may have shot myself in the foot and found a bug in the process.

I went into the Elemia Tunnel earlier than I should have, before I had the hookshot.  I found a key in there, but took it with me and left.  I must have used it in another dungeon.  When I finished the next dungeon, I had one key left over.  However, when I leave the dungeon, my key count drops to 0.  When I re-enter the Elemia Tunnel, my key count stays at 0, and I can't get by the next screen without it.

Help?

thanks!

#27 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I think I may have shot myself in the foot and found a bug in the process.

I went into the Elemia Tunnel earlier than I should have, before I had the hookshot.  I found a key in there, but took it with me and left.  I must have used it in another dungeon.  When I finished the next dungeon, I had one key left over.  However, when I leave the dungeon, my key count drops to 0.  When I re-enter the Elemia Tunnel, my key count stays at 0, and I can't get by the next screen without it.

Help?

thanks!

Ugh....I really should have put the Whistle in Lvl 5 to avoid this issue.  Everyone keeps going to the Tunnel before Lvl5....GAAAH!  >_<;

I think I may go back and block that whistle spot off with an item you need from Lvl5 so that it forces you to go there first.  lol....

Hang on I'll PM you a way to get around that Congo.

#28 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Alright, I have changed the Elemia Tunnel entrance secret.  Now the Whistle is no longer used there and forces you to use the Red Candle on a White Bush to open the entrance!  So now no one else will get screwed by game breaking key glitch and it forces you to go to Lvl5 first.  xD

Also, the weird Ganon's Underworld whistle warp has been fixed.  The 9th warp takes you to the start screen of the Overworld now!

To get the updated fixes, dload this ToT quest file!  :3

http://www.2shared.c...sOfTurmoil.html

#29 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Thanks, JJ! This was a great quest, with few bug-lets.

zelda035_zpsa09ad029.png

#30 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Thanks Arieltap!  I fixed a few more of those bugs already.  If anyone else finds more be sure to let me know and I'll get on them straight away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users