DCEnygma's Live Streams

• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#316 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:40 PM

Tonight, the finale to SaGa 2! Aevin and I will be streaming right around 7pm EST, hope to see people there! :)

#317 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:03 PM

Welp ... Our heroes made a brave effort to collect all the relics from the new gods and prevent the destruction of the world, and failed miserably when it mattered most.

I blame jorge.

• DCEnygma likes this

#318 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:43 AM

earthbound-snes-cover-front-34187.jpg

Tonight at 7pm EST, going to be playing Earthbound for the first time, accompanied by Aevin.

Earthbound, released in North America in 1995, is a JRPG created by Ape and HAL Laboratory for the Super Nintendo. It's the 2nd game in the popular MOTHER series, and until just this year was the only of the 3 games released in North America. The game stars the young boy (and future Super Smash Bros. legend) Ness as he goes on a grand journey after an unexpected event takes place in his hometown.

I have never really given this game a fair shot. My last attempt to play it was about 8 years ago and it was a DRM emulated copy, so I became quickly frustrated by the effects of playing a bootlegged copy. Nowadays this isn't as big of an issue, and I'm super excited to give what is considering a defining game in the genre a fair shake.

Hope to see people there! :D

• Eppy likes this

#319 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:17 PM

Going live in just about 45 minutes! Hope to see people there! :D

#320 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:14 PM

Allow me to sum up that stream.

ants-bite.jpg
  • DCEnygma, Moonbread, Eppy and 1 other like this

#321 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:54 AM

So, also if you've missed streams recently, I've started uploading all of my streams to YouTube in their entirety. You can find them at http://www.youtube.com/dcenygma (I am also trying to keep playlists up to date with them). All of SaGa 2 is on there, along with Gunpoint and Hitodama's Bonus Dungeon.

I am currently just uploading the whole streams there in their full 3 hour chunks. This also means we're limited to Twitch's quality. If people are interested in it though, I can start doing higher quality recordings while playing and uploading them in more broken-up parts. Just let me know if you have any preferences. :)

#322 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:08 AM

Sorry about no stream last week, simply did not have the time. That said, back to business this week! Tuesday evening at 7pm EST going to play more Earthbound with Aevin. Hope to see you then!

#323 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:04 PM

Just a reminder that more Earthbound is happening at 7pm EST with Aevin! Hope to see some folks there. :)

#324 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:23 PM

Yeah I kept religously checking my phone at work last week to see when you'd stream so I'd have something good to watch after work. Now this week, since I'm off Tuesday, kinda glad I can watch it.

#325 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:38 PM

Today on Justin's stream:

e4rzKcy.jpg
  • DCEnygma, Moonbread, Evan20000 and 1 other like this

#326 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

Assuming Twitch's shenanigans are resolved, more Earthbound tonight. Tuesday streams are quickly becoming my little metronome in the storm of chaos that is life right now, so hopefully I'll see y'all there (7pm EST w/the one and only Aevin, as per usual).

#327 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:00 AM

Hoping to play more Earthbound tonight with Aevin. Could stand to have some fun this week in light of some of the things going on IRL, so really hope we can have some fun. Targeting 7pm EST like usual, but there is a chance of a delay. I'll say something in here if that happens.

#328 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:45 AM

Sorry to reel this one back in so soon, but I'm not really in a state to do this tonight. Thought I'd be, but I'm not. Hopefully we'll be back to this next week. Take care, everyone.

• Evan20000 likes this

#329 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:47 AM

I was going to try and hop in, but real life takes priority. Hope whatever's going on gets better.

#330 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:29 PM

Alright, I'm in a much better place and feeling pretty dang good and I'm totally bound to Earth. So, back to the show at 7pm EST tonight! Really looking forward to it, hope to see y'all there. :D

(and no, I didn't paint everything around me blue)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users