DCEnygma's Live Streams

• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#301 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

If you need more help with that boss, use spells; especially the Light spells. IIRC the Magirocks respawn after you use the spells you brought with them.

#302 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:40 PM

header.jpg?t=1420672506

About to explore the wasteland in first person, with some extra mods on top!

#303 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:33 PM

cover_large.jpg

Back for more Terranigma tonight, once again joined by Mr. Abstract himself, Aevin! Starting in about 30 minutes (~7pm EST)

• ShadowTiger likes this

#304 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:30 PM

Hey! It's been a bit, but we're back in action this week. Join Aevin and I on more world-reviving adventure in Terranigma in about 30 minutes! :)

cover_large.jpg

#305 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:38 AM

header.jpg?t=1420672506

Going to start a more serious playthrough of Fallout 3 tonight, and Scootaloo will be along for the ride! I'll be running only a few mods: the unofficial patch, MTUI, and Fellout (with street lights). Going to be running with a stealth/melee character and also going to try and stay with neutral Karma (so lots of stealing in my future!). I'm hoping to get rolling around 7:30pm/8pm EST, so hope to see you there!

#306 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

Okay, so I'm probably going to get started here in just a bit. Hope to see you there! :)

#307 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:21 PM

Hey! It's been a while, but tonight we're going to do some streamin'. Normally today would be ideal to continue Terranigma, but I have left my save file at work (don't ask, long story).

So instead, Aevin will be joining me as I play as a spy wearing a superpowered pair of pants doing secret spy stuff! Gunpoint, tonight at 7pm EST!

#308 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:42 AM

Upload of last nights stream is available here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o93jzipdeu0

#309 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:54 PM

cover_large.jpg

We're getting back to it tonight, maybe even getting close to finish it! Join Aevin and I as we play more Terranigma at 7pm EST.

Please note, that from now on I'll make announcements of upcoming streams here and when I go live, I'll be posting in the brand new PureZC Stream Announcement Thread. :)

• Magi_Hero likes this

#310 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:38 AM

Today begins a new game for the stream, as Aevin and I will tackle a game that was never released here in the US. Final Fantasy Legend II was a Game Boy game that actually wasn't even a Final Fantasy game in Japan. Instead, it was known as SaGa II in Japan, which was a pretty popular game series. However, since SaGa wasn't known to the US market, it was instead rebranded as a Final Fantasy game, which is actually par for the course on the Game Boy (similarly, Final Fantasy Adventure was actually a Seiken Densetsu game, which later became known in America as the Mana series... video games are confusing.)

Final Fantasy Legend II was very different from a typical Final Fantasy game, in that you did not level up. Instead, you gained stat increases from battles, however these increases were fairly unpredictable and as a result, the difficulty of the game was highly dependent on what the game threw at you. That said, it had some very interested story elements, dealing with trying to find the pieces of the statue of the Goddess Isis, the protector of the world, and trying to find the main character's father, who was also searching for the pieces. The battle system was turn based and weapons had durability, much like the Fire Emblem series, meaning that management of your items was key. There was no way to repair items, but you could restore skills, which you would again gain seemingly at random, like your stat increases.

"What does this have to do with a game that was never released in the US?" I can hear all 2 of you asking yourselves. Well, as it turns out, SaGa 2 got a DS remake in Japan, with an art style put together by Gen Kobayashi, also known for his work as art designer for The World Ends With You. And it just so happens, that DS remake received a fan-made retranslation. Aevin and I were both big fans of Final Fantasy Legend II, so we decided this could be a fun game to play next. So hopefully you'll join us tonight at around 7pm EST for SaGa 2 Hihou Densetsu: Goddess of Destiny.

SaGa_2_DS_cover.jpg

• Magi_Hero likes this

#311 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:20 PM

We are going to be live with more SaGa 2 at about 7pm EST (40 minutes from now). Hope to see y'all there! :D

#312 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:23 PM

What? Moar SaGa 2 tonight at 7pm EST? Why yes, that's exactly what's happening. :D

#313 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:29 PM

Aevin and I will be continuing SaGa 2 tonight at 7pm EST, hope to see you there. :)

#314 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:47 PM

There will be more SaGa 2 with Aevin, as usual, at 7pm EST. Hope to see you there!

#315 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:36 PM

On this fine Tuesday, Aevin and I will be taking on some more SaGa 2. The end is approaching, will our heroes gather all the relics? 7pm EST, as per usual.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users