Report TLOZ - Le Monde Inconnu (The Unknown World)
Creator: Dark Linkael Status: Active Genre: Story-driven ZC Version: 2.50.2 Project Started: 26 Sep 2008 Project Opened: 04 Aug 2017
"Le Monde Inconnu" is an open world on TLOZ NES's style, a freedom Hyrule and do dungeons on the order. The beginning take place in Link's Island, an island gifted by the Hyrule King. In this beautiful Island, he live with the young girl Kasuto. This last one go to be kidnapped by stranges soldiers. Link go to research her obviously, but his quest going to be extremely long and will lead him to differents problems which he will fix on Hyrule kingdom.
Official topic on PureZC
Official topic on PureZC
Release date : Not very a long long time, the game is so long when I can do many years. To follow the evolution of the game, go check the first message in the official topic of the forum of PureZC.
- Game style, ann open world like TLOZ NES and BOTW.
- 23 maps (Overworld type, and it is possible to visit them (or close) after finished the first dungeon).
- 9 dungeons (All of them with a different theme : Forest, Mountain, Lake, Snow, Swamp, Desert, Graveyard et Sky).
- 13 cities/villages concealed among the 23 maps.
- Exploration has a major role in this game, as is BOTW. But to make a perfect balance, the dungeons remain in order. Just the beginning of the game with the first dungeon that is linear, a case seen in OOT and TP for example.
- Possibility to play an another character than Link at some moments on the game.
- Many alternative endings.
- An hommage to TLOZ NES, there are secrets passages (less or more difficult) to discovery on the 128 cases (or not) on the 23 maps.
- One hundred of houses (Bigs or littles).
- One hundred of caverns (Bigs or littles).
- A lot of places like temples, palaces, ruins, fortress, sewers, mines, etc.
- A place with 50 floors (Like on The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess).
- 30 hearts (8 gived automaticly by dungeons's bosses).
- 5 Pieces of Heart as in TP (95 total for 19 hearts).
- Several mini-quests with more or less important rewards.
- Exchange items that may be obligatory.
- Some villages could be take place during the night too.
- Mini-games like shooting stand with the bow by example.
- A long secondary quest to eliminate bandits living on camps.
- A lot of cutscenes, some of them with pictures.
- Ameliorated backgrounds and ambiances soundtracks on somme places.
- Musics from Zelda and from others video games (Nintendo, Sega ou PC).