• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Deathrider

Deathrider

Nothing Special Here

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 July 2022 - 10:32 AM

I have a good month+ of LPs coming down the pike so that gives me a lot of time to hammer ;) out Demo #3. My headspace is around optimization and cleaning (even more so than normal) to the point where I have started going through maps and being more space conservative by condensing them and such. I also plan to go through scripts and rewrite many of them and check if there are any redundancies and such (check my github if you are curious).

Now for what yall want to hear. Once maps are optimized Level 2 will be underway! Like demo 2, demo 3 will include a mini dungeon of some sort and a main leveled dungeon as well as all of the overworld that would become available to you. Ideally it won't take as much time to get this demo out considering the QoL that ZQ has had since I worked on this last.

Thanks to everyone who has been following this project and bearing with the fact that I am not able to work on this all that consistently, hopefully I will fall into a nice balance that would result in a more regular workflow!
  • Twilight Knight, Joelmacool and Tabletpillow like this

#2 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 01 August 2022 - 12:39 PM

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Are you planning to release even more demos?

#3 Deathrider

Deathrider

Nothing Special Here

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 October 2022 - 02:50 PM

Indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users