Small Enemy / Gameplay Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:13 PM

All "Falling Rocks x3" screens will be changed to one to three rocks instead of always three, or one boulder (Maybe two in some areas). A lot of enemies will now have specific spawn point flags set as to make dungeon rooms clear-able in one visit rather than waiting for an enemy to spawn where you can defeat it. This will also hopefully reduce the risk of the player being bumped into hazards like water, spikes, etc, also to alleviate being bumped back to a raft dock, triggering the player to be sent back on their raft. I am very much considering removing 8-way movement as I, and a few others have noticed it makes the Ladder items work very finicky, forcing the player to move away from where the ladder item was triggered to try and get to where they need to go. Other things have been and otherwise will be fixed and updated as I continue building and testing this quest. Expect one more demo before I consider a final release. Demo will likely have one or two more dungeons to explore, and a maybe few more mini-dungeons you can play through. Other than that, I look forward to future bug reports and feedback, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users