Level 8 is underway

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:05 PM

Level 8 is under construction. Mostly finished, in fact. No screenshots or anything; just wanted to let you know it's still inching toward completion.

After levels 8 and 9, there's still about half the overworld left to do, plus caves, houses, and mini-dungeons. Then there's difficulty balancing, and there'll be a few thousand random little details to finish up. So there's still a ways to go, but I feel like the end is finally in sight.

Haven't had much luck finding music and bosses for a few areas. I might look for help with those.
  • bigjoe, Shane, Eddy and 6 others like this

#2 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:09 PM

Glad to see you getting a chance to make a game instead of being weighed down by all of our silly ZC issues! :P

I'm really looking forward to this quest.
  • ShadowTiger and Jared like this

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:31 AM

If you can post a few screenshots of an area, people can recommend music to suit the general theme and feel of it.  Unless you want to surprise people of course.

#4 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:49 AM

Looks good, nice screenshots. I'm pretty good with getting music to fit with levels, and I know a lot of good tracks from games most people haven't heard of, let me know if you're trying to keep things secret like ST said. That's fine with me.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#5 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

Awesome Saffith!  I may LP this new quest of yours when it's complete!  :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users