Photo

Screenshot of the Week 235

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 235 (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Contestants

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 lucas92

lucas92

Defender

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:05 PM

My vote goes to tox_von, because it was the only creative shot in this Screenshot of the Week 235...

#17 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:18 PM

Guys, even if a shot is symmetrical doesn't automatically mean it's not worth voting. Besides TMS's shot doesn't look that symmetrical maybe in terms in design but the screen detail makes up for it.

#18 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE(Angeal @ Nov 3 2008, 02:34 AM) View Post
I went with TMS' shot. I like how the screen looks, except, there is a major symmetrical thing going on here, including the hud. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but the one side looks like a color changing mirror for the other side. The palm trees look a little strange up top too, but overall, I like the feel of it. icon_biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Dawnlight @ Nov 3 2008, 08:18 PM) View Post
Guys, even if a shot is symmetrical doesn't automatically mean it's not worth voting. Besides TMS's shot doesn't look that symmetrical maybe in terms in design but the screen detail makes up for it.
Did you read my post? "I wnet with TMS' shot" aka, I voted for TMS... Yes, I mentioned the symmetry, but hell, one of the oracle games had a place called Symmetry City I believe. The only thing I thought was weird is that their are regular trees, along with Palm Trees in the same area. Don't go complaining at me, unless you read my posts.

#19 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

I put a palm tree? I didn't even notice. I must have mistook it for a dead tree. Sorry. icon_shrug.gif

#20 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:55 AM

My vote goes to the TheMasterSwordsman Nice Screen with lots of detail.

#21 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(Angeal @ Nov 3 2008, 09:37 PM) View Post

Did you read my post? "I wnet with TMS' shot" aka, I voted for TMS... Yes, I mentioned the symmetry, but hell, one of the oracle games had a place called Symmetry City I believe. The only thing I thought was weird is that their are regular trees, along with Palm Trees in the same area. Don't go complaining at me, unless you read my posts.

I wasn't directing towards you.

#22 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:37 AM

As I said before, I look for innovation more than I do fancy graphics, though I think graphics can play a MAJOR part, and having at least one pretty scene can really make memories for players. "Remember the view on the mountain in that one quest?"

#23 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:56 PM

tox_von - 6 votes = [17.14%]
TheMasterSwordsman - 19 votes = [54.29%]
Majora - 10 votes = [28.57%]
Total Votes: 35

TheMasterSwordsman
IPB Image
How can you fly a kite if you can't even see it?

Congrats on winning this week TMS! Congrats to you!!! icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users