• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 August 2021 - 01:32 PM

So that means I have no key to Litora Village. What shall I do ? - How could it happend ?

EDIT: I´m sorry.....I had the key....just didn´t know it....sorry

Yeah, that would make sense, not sure how it would disappear otherwise. I tried to make them appear on the overworld subscreen but I could never get it to work so I had to give up, so that probably added to the confusion lol

#32 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 01:50 PM

You are very slightly off, go a little left of where you made the cross

There are some short minidungeons that are available after completing each dungeon which have some keys in them. You'll have to explore a bit and see where you can use them.

As for Litora Village, do you mean the one key inside the abandoned house? You should take that to the bottom right corner of the area, it shouldn't work anywhere else.

Thanks for the Help and Let me tel you I Very Much Enjoy your Quest so far very well Made :D

• Eddy likes this

#33 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 01:50 PM

Yeah, that would make sense, not sure how it would disappear otherwise. I tried to make them appear on the overworld subscreen but I could never get it to work so I had to give up, so that probably added to the confusion lol

I have finished seven levels and have still the green tunic and first sword. I am curious if there are any upgrades

This quest is really great  :bounce:

There is one level I haven´t finished. There are switches I can´t reach. It looks like I need a magic boomerang. If so, where can I fidn it ?

Edited by Lukaz, 01 August 2021 - 03:12 PM.

• Eddy likes this

#34 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 August 2021 - 03:33 PM

I have finished seven levels and have still the green tunic and first sword. I am curious if there are any upgrades

There is one level I haven´t finished. There are switches I can´t reach. It looks like I need a magic boomerang. If so, where can I fidn it ?

Oh my, well you certainly made things quite challenging. There are upgrades, but you'll need to explore the map around a bit to find the one place that has them.

And if that's the dungeon I think it is, then you'll be able to get it soon enough in that dungeon

#35 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 03:44 PM

Have You Beaten the shrines when yes Look Around Middle of South Hyrule Near The Forest Area there you can find a New Challange for your Staff you Surely want :D

#36 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 03:47 PM

I have checked the overwold again and again and again but can´t find any upgrades. The unfinished dungeon is in Royal Valley. I need tips about the upgrades

#37 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 August 2021 - 04:04 PM

Have You Beaten the shrines when yes Look Around Middle of South Hyrule Near The Forest Area there you can find a New Challange for your Staff you Surely want :D

Not sure wich one you are talking about. There´s a lot of small caves and dungeons around. Do you know the name of it ?

I have also 3 keys for the Master Shrine. How many do I need ?

#38 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 August 2021 - 05:05 PM

Not sure wich one you are talking about. There´s a lot of small caves and dungeons around. Do you know the name of it ?

The sign in front of the Master's Shrine tells you how many you'll need. 4 for the first set of upgrades, and another 4 for the next set. The shrines themselves can be found near to their corresponding dungeons, so be sure to explore around them

#39 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 02 August 2021 - 02:07 AM

I Mean Indeet the Shrines Even if i cant tel The Exact Names So Lets Name Them Like That Corrupt Shrine Graveyard Shrine Mountain Shrine Forest Shrine City Shrine Icy Shrine Ocean Shrine and Desert Shrine if You Beat them you can go To the Master Shrine for The First Upgrades you Need 4 Keys for The Next Upgrades The Other 4 Keys for The Final Upgrade you Need 3 Triforce Medals :D

#40 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 August 2021 - 08:28 AM

Okay, there was a lot of things I misunderstood in this quest, partly because of my poor english.

Anyway, I have got all 8 keys for Master Shrine but get no access to the second upgrade if I don´t have all triforces.

I'm a little stuck in Grave Shrine. I have 2 green orbs, but it looks like I need a 3rd one. I need one in my pocket to go on from here. Have I missed one ?- If not, how do I go on ?

kzGuMQ9S_t.png

Edited by Lukaz, 02 August 2021 - 08:29 AM.

#41 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 02 August 2021 - 08:36 AM

Okay, there was a lot of things I misunderstood in this quest, partly because of my poor english.

Anyway, I have got all 8 keys for Master Shrine but get no access to the second upgrade if I don´t have all triforces.

I'm a little stuck in Grave Shrine. I have 2 green orbs, but it looks like I need a 3rd one. I need one in my pocket to go on from here. Have I missed one ?- If not, how do I go on ?

kzGuMQ9S_t.png

Push the block on the right side and pick up the orb, then go back up

#42 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 August 2021 - 08:50 AM

kzGuMQ9S_t.png

OMG, I´m sure I have tried to push all blocks many times.......but probably not. Thanks a lot.

• Eddy likes this

#43 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 10:03 AM

I have finally finished this quest. I want to thank you Eddy and also the others who have helped you creating this wonderful and amazing quest. I´m really looking forward for your next work.....and of course I rate this with five stars. / Lukaz

• Eddy likes this

#44 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 03 August 2021 - 01:39 PM

Thank you very much, I'm very glad you enjoyed yourself :D

I'm not sure when the next quest will be done but I'll get there

#45 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 August 2021 - 04:29 PM

Seem to be missing a key to Helmaic Claw leading to the boss, but I think it's the boss key not working. Any ideas?

Only room I haven't bee are boss and triforce.

Nvm, I found another key...oops

Edited by derby77, 04 August 2021 - 04:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users