Tower of Shadows 2.5 Help and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#166 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

i see there is an update. i didn't finish the final countdown part, and I wonder if the push wand glitch is still there, or the weird things to happen with it

#167 piglet497

piglet497

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:18 AM

I am having trouble finding the hammer.  Any hints? Also, in Tasa there is a fountain that I blow the whistle in front of and it opens. I go down, but I can't do anything.  There is a rock with a key hole on it near the fountain.  Any hints on where the key is for that?

#168 csal321

csal321

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:30 PM

Hi, Just downloaded the quest and it is great!  I am having a strange issue....why is it that when I get the sword- it can be used by hitting the b button- the bombs went to the A button.   I am used to having the sword controlled by the A button.  I tried switching my buttons but I don't like having to choose between the sword and whatever else I have.    Any way to fix this?

- nevermind--- I fixed it!  Wasn't aware that you could actually change it on the subscreen!!!

Fun Quest!

Edited by csal321, 03 May 2014 - 08:39 PM.

• Avaro and SirKazuma like this

#169 KEM64

KEM64

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

Progress: Got 3 Amulets, need to go back to the Tower of Shadows for another Link Symbol.

Question: Where's the Blue Tunic? I've searched everywhere but can't find it.

#170 SirKazuma

SirKazuma

Wind Magic User

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:03 PM

Progress: Got 3 Amulets, need to go back to the Tower of Shadows for another Link Symbol.

Question: Where's the Blue Tunic? I've searched everywhere but can't find it.

In the starting village, at the top left corner, there is a house. They sell the Blue Tunic for 998 rupees.

#171 KEM64

KEM64

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:25 PM

In the starting village, at the top left corner, there is a house. They sell the Blue Tunic for 998 rupees.

I see....1 More Question: Where's the Hammer?

Edited by KEM64, 08 May 2014 - 08:25 PM.

#172 SirKazuma

SirKazuma

Wind Magic User

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

I see....1 More Question: Where's the Hammer?

It's been awhile since I played this quest, but I believe you get the hammer as the dungeon item in the Fire Palace.

#173 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Yes, Sir Kazuma is right. The Hammer is in the Fire Palace. :)

• SirKazuma likes this

#174 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

I gotta say this quest is pretty cool so far! Though I want to strangle Ganondorf every time I get a dark rupee >_> now I'm conflicted about cutting grass lol :swelter: But anyway, nice job so far! I just got to Winter Village.

#175 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm stuck in the Fire Palace. In the room where there is a bomb indicated by four white arrows, I have no idea how to get there or what I'm supposed to do there. I am also missing a key to access the locked door near the entrance of the dungeon (to the right side)

#176 SirKazuma

SirKazuma

Wind Magic User

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

I'm stuck in the Fire Palace. In the room where there is a bomb indicated by four white arrows, I have no idea how to get there or what I'm supposed to do there. I am also missing a key to access the locked door near the entrance of the dungeon (to the right side)

The room with the bomb and white arrows is a hint to where you have to bomb earlier in dungeon. Keep in mind what that spot looked like, and try to find it! It'll give you the key you need.

#177 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

Haha got it. Thanks!

• SirKazuma likes this

#178 kimeramon

kimeramon

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:03 PM

I'm playing the 2.5 version and when I come out of the Goron Cave Village on Graagan Mountain, I keep getting hurt. I'm push and lose health. It also happens at the bottom left cave on Graagan Mountain, but not on the other caves on the mountain.

#179 HostileRepublic

HostileRepublic

• Members

Posted 20 September 2021 - 09:21 AM

I've been playing this quest and love it.  However I am stuck getting to Muto's Grave.  How do I get to the grave when all the warp ghosts are blocking the entrance?

zc-screen00003.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users