Photo

Map of the Month 139

Geoffrey

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Month 139 (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favourite!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 November 2021 - 08:19 AM

Welcome to the next MotM contest! I'm a day late but honestly who cares, we got two entries so let's get going

Geoffrey

what's a cambria i only use 100% natural and organic, locally sourced, grass-fed, non-GMO classic tiles

Blackpaintbowser

Lava cavern, for some reason the gravity is different here

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 02 November 2021 - 08:28 AM

Geoffrey your work has been really inspiring. I voted for it.

Blackpaintbowser, I suggest rounding out the walls and fixing the weird flips the wall patterns have on the map. Looks like a fun sideview dungeon.

• Matthew and Bagu like this

#3 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 02 November 2021 - 10:26 AM

It was a day like any other day, the day that Map of the Month 139 was posted to the PureZC forums, but a day that would change the trajectory of the world as we know it. The beginning of the end came forth, as the rivalry between Sirs Geoffrey and Blackpaintbowser was sparked, and it left the people of the forum with a difficult conundrum. On which side of history would they fall? Would they embrace the inevitable Cambriac apocalypse with Geoffrey, or bring forth the Sideview Renaissance with Blackpaintbowser? No one knew at that time what was to come, though perhaps it should have been obvious. From that day forth, the lines were drawn, and armies formed. The epic clash of the opposing forces begun, and the world was never the same again...

I voted for Blackpaintbowser cause I like the layout of his sideview map. Though Geoffrey also has a pretty town.

• Blackpaintbowser and Bagu like this

#4 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 07 November 2021 - 04:45 PM

fingers crossed no one notices that my sky tiles are actually shallow water and also that when recolouring the mountain/shallow water transitions i forgot to get rid of the green pixels left over from the mountain/water transitions.

oh hi didn't see you there

#5 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 08 November 2021 - 06:03 AM

fingers crossed no one notices that my sky tiles are actually shallow water and also that when recolouring the mountain/shallow water transitions i forgot to get rid of the green pixels left over from the mountain/water transitions.

oh hi didn't see you there

Imperfect! You should feel shame!

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 01 December 2021 - 11:22 AM

And here are the results!

Geoffrey (18 votes [64.29%])

Blackpaintbowser (10 votes [35.71%])

Congrats to Geoffrey for winning this month! Next contest will be up shortly